Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Charcoal

Got the old charcoal out this afternoon and a big sheet of brownish paper..<br /><br />15197858477_46b76c5d41_c.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Naaaa - just kidding. Took a photo from a local African art market and run it through Topaz Impressions test version. I'm pretty impressed by the result. A great piece of software only too expensive for a one-trick pony....

Comments

• Hi Uwe.<br /><br />I guess this section is not visited very often then!!!    :))  Anyway, Happy New Year to you and all the best for 2015. :)
  • That's really excellent Uwe.
  • Good one Uwe!  :)) :))
  • :)) :)) Uwe I was very impressed with your charcoaling! until I read underneath... :)) :))
  • on 1420569278:
    <br /> :)) :)) Uwe I was very impressed with your charcoaling! until I read underneath... :)) :))<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you  :)<br /><br />I'm not an artist but i try to be honest  O:-)<br />Actually i did do some charcoal drawings. They must be around somewhere. I must make a photo and post it here.....<br /><br />This Topaz Impressions program is a great piece of software. I can really recommend to give the free test version (30 days without restrictions) a solid try.
  • What impressed me most was the fact that you managed to get pure white using charcoal on brown paper!  :))