Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Birthday Jayne

edited January 1970 in Announcements
[marquee:36fzbwao]Happy Birthday Jayne[/marquee:36fzbwao]
21 today
<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Comments

• Thank you <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Many happiccy returns Jayne
  • Thank you <!-- s:smile: -->:smile:<!-- s:smile: -->
  • Happy Birthday Jayne, whatever it is, you don't look it!!! Have a great day.
  • Thanks Steve, i am 39 but shhhh don't tell anyone <!-- s:grin: -->:grin:<!-- s:grin: -->
  • Happy birthday Jayne
    a star on ANY forum
    your pictures they do shine
    and none will ever bore em

A friend when one is needed
    support at any time
    that you got a year older
    is a horrid crime

Even when our Nathan
    crashed extractor fans
    you didnt off and blow one
    and from the house did ban

your photos they are epic
    a joy on every page
    your magic with a camera
    a true photographic sage

Happy birthday to you and hope you have a fantasmogrical and Mahoosively good day. I now know what will be a cool birthday prezzy for you ;) and though I tried to get it printed today, and failed because they are fitting new monitors and stuff in the graphics suite and need to calibrate everything and it wont be done til monday...( pauses for breath) it will be printed on Monday and it will be winging its way to you in a big tube as a birthday prezzy...phew!!!

Bessy regs

Kenny
  • hahahaha Kenny thanks.........you could just bring the print when you come to mine in a fortnight? that would be lovely actually getting it from you personally.

Here's the flowers i had delivered along with chocolates and a teddy .........god am loved lol
  • okee dokee..I will bring the print with me when I come.....will give me the chance to er....sign it as the one I took to uni this morning to print wasnt signed....will have to practice with the wacom LOL.....spider writing here we come.

fab flowers too...crying out for some cracking still life photography.
  • Such beautiful roses Jayne. Doesn't whoever sent them realise there's a recession or are they from your bank manager, bought with his bonus <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Such beautiful roses Jayne. Doesn't whoever sent them realise there's a recession or are they from your bank manager, bought with his bonus <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol it's kinda the bank manager well the other half anyway lol there were 5 dozen in all but apparently i'm worth it <flicks hair l'oreal stylee> he works away in Iraq too so you blokes have no excuse now lol

Thanks Kenny <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • whoops missed this..... Happy belated 21st birthday Jayne <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->