Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Focus in March

Who is going? and which day? meet up?

Comments

• Me going on Monday... Yipeeeeeeee Meeting quite a few peeps for here, somewhere I'd rather not speak of, and also some from the new fujifilm site.
  • I will be going, but it will have to be on the Saturday, be bringing Carlb with me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • will be Monday for me..........Angel it runs from Sunday to Wednesday lol
  • will be Monday for me..........Angel it runs from Sunday to Wednesday lol

Oops - PMSL
    guess I will be having a day off work then!
    Monday for me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Unfortunaely unless I wangle a day off uni I cant go....Id have loved to have gone but they changed my days to monday wednesday and friday...BTW..I do hope I didnt upset anyone with the U word....in some quarters its considered a sacking crime...

Plus I dont have any transport down there due to circumstances that some know about....
  • I really want to go, as I've never been before <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I was going to go on the Wednesday, because that's my "university enrichment activities" day (oops sorry, mentioned THAT word, sorry), but would really like to meet other forum peeps, so will probably change my day for the Monday <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Kenny someone from your neck of the woods may be going ?
  • I dont know Jayne.....havent asked.....if not then I still have the secret hole behind the shed in the garden and I am sure you can mail me the axe.....I promise to return it blood free for our next shoot LOL
  • be going Monday too.......
  • I had a Focus once. Got a Fiesta now though.
  • I have planned to go on Monday too....
  • What's focus in March?
  • It's a trade show at the NEC in Birminham <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.focus-on-imaging.co.uk/<!-- m -->
  • That reminds me - I must get my ticket sorted <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Will be going with two others on Monday.

I suggest we meet at the eating area. Check out the map in the online catalogue:

<!-- m -->http://www.focus-on-imaging.co.uk/Focus ... index.html<!-- m -->

At say 12:00 just for a face to face hello!

You cannot miss me, I look like my avatar. Lots of hair in a pony tail, beard, moustache, 6ft 2in. Will probably have a few bags of magazines by then!

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Best regards

Chris
  • Good idea Chris..... see you all there <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I've never been before. Do I need to bring lots of cash with me or is it just a look and drool sort of thing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->?

Just had a look and I can get a train for £30 day return, which I think is a far better option than filling my car with diesel - which would be about double plus parking :S
  • Not me, this year... Between weddings and SonImagFoto in Barcelona, I can't be bothered killing myself trying to get in to the NEC, and putting more groats in to Michael O'Leary's pocket...
  • I'd love to go down but it would only be able to go down on the Saturday because on Mondays i teach Taekwondo?
  • It isn't on on Saturday Karl lol sunday - wednesday
  • Monday it is then...I will aim to be there ASAP, and def for the meet at 12!

Looking forward to it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ticket has arrived for this today <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png
  • they didnt send me mine so I couldnt have gone on Monday even if they hadnt screwed me by changing the days of my lectures!!! Hope you guys have a fab time. I'm going on Sunday with my mate Mark instead.
  • right whoever is going shall we meet up at 1pm? near the main entrance?
  • I'm not 100% sure I can make it now. Will find out for sure on Saturday after the meeting at the cricket club <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • I have to go on sunday cos I cant wangle a day of work so will miss you all but will catch up at another time I am sure xx
  • I'm deffo not going. Cam wise I'm waiting for my phone contract to renew in July and getting a decent phone cam....I kid you not.

However, whoever goes give the PFO lot a swift kick in the wedding tackle from me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm deffo not going. Cam wise I'm waiting for my phone contract to renew in July and getting a decent phone cam....I kid you not.

However, whoever goes give the PFO lot a swift kick in the wedding tackle from me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Its one of the reasons I am going Rich....I have a few choice words stored up for anyone in admin on PFO who comes near me.The word censor will NOT be active when that happens. I warned my friend that I may turn the air blue at focus...I DO hope I bump into Mr Brake cos it will be my pleasure to tell him what a dyslexic person who rates commodites he is.....
  • Hey Kenny I qill bw there on the subday as well if you want to meet up
    x
  • You'll find me mostly on the phaseone stand LOL