Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WANTED: Helper for Monthly Comp

edited January 1970 in Announcements
As it seems that Uwe is unavailable to help out I'm going to need a new helper.<br /><br />You must be able to do the following things.<br /><br />1. Download images from online emails<br />2. Resize those images and make sure they are under 200mg in size.<br />3. Upload the images to the site Gallery.<br />4. Link to the Gallery Images in the competition thread.<br />5. Record and compile the competition votes, and post the results.<br />6. Be able to Copy, Paste & Edit competition opening and closing posts.<br />7. KEEP THE NAMES OF THE ENTRANTS SECRET.<br />8. You may enter any or all competitions but you cannot vote in the ones you help with.<br /><br />You will need to be able to do this when I am not available, which is not very often. It is however this month. I will need you to post any last minute entries, compile the votes and post the result.<br /><br />Any volunteers please contact me asap through the Messages or via the competition email address. chatphotos@outlook.com<br /><br />Thanks<br />Ray