Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Father's day

BobBob
edited January 1970 in Photographers Gear forum
Got a new camera for Father's Day.  I'll report back when I've finished making it. :))

Comments

• Well don't eat the chocolate one  ;)
  • This is the camera I shall be making.  It'll take me back to my early days in photography.<br /><br />
  • I got a Serrano ham - all I've got to do is learn how to carve it thinly enough!
  • Well, I've made it and just taken some photos (hopefully) with it.<br /><br />
  • Never thought I'd ever use one of these again. ;D<br /><br />
  • Is that a 120 film roll? How about the developing tank and enlarger - are they still extant?
  • It is 120 George 400ASA.  I'm going to have to send it away though as all my dark room gear is long gone.
  • 400 seems mighty fast? Who gave you the DIY kit?<br />I only made contact prints from 120, but when I graduated to 35mm, I made my own enlarger from assorted bits including chrome tubing rescued from a wardrobe or such. Never made a camera, though!
  • Cool looking camera  O0
  • on 1466973370:
    <br />400 seems mighty fast? Who gave you the DIY kit?<br />I only made contact prints from 120, but when I graduated to 35mm, I made my own enlarger from assorted bits including chrome tubing rescued from a wardrobe or such. Never made a camera, though!<br />
    <br />My step son and his wife gave me the kit for Father's Day George.  400 isn't very fast considering the size of a pinhole lens.  My first camera was a Gandolfi quarter plate and I used it as an enlarger as well.  I used my bedroom as a darkroom as we still had the blackout curtains from the war. ;D