Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ray Hines Monthly Comp

edited January 1970 in Announcements
After deciding that I will be staying here, yes I will use other sites, but this will be my main one, as I love the challenges.<br /><br />So Ray mate, as I am staying I would like to take on the challenge of doing the Monthly Comp  O0

Comments

• Well done David.  Ray always asked me to make them sticky or unsticky.  Any problems just say.
  • on 1466786289:
    <br />Well done David.  Ray always asked me to make them sticky or unsticky.  Any problems just say.<br />
      Thanks Bob and I will  :)
  • Well done Dave and I hope it goes well.................pity I won't be able to support your efforts.<br />At least YOU are being positive.<br /><br />Good Luck.
  • on 1466787052:
    <br />Well done Dave and I hope it goes well.................pity I won't be able to support your efforts.<br />At least YOU are being positive.<br /><br />Good Luck.<br />
      Thanks mate, we will still talk on ..
  • No reason you can't support him Jim.  It was your decision to leave.  You haven't been kicked out or had your membership cancelled.
  • on 1466787052:
    <br />Well done Dave and I hope it goes well.................pity I won't be able to support your efforts.<br />At least YOU are being positive.<br /><br />Good Luck.<br />
    You and me would make a good team doing the comp Jim  O0
  • on 1466788266:
    <br />No reason you can't support him Jim.  It was your decision to leave.  You haven't been kicked out or had your membership cancelled.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe not Bob ..............but your comment was pretty cutting and unnecessary.
  • Very well Jim, I apologise for the comment.  I was pretty p***ed off at the time.
  • on 1466788675:
    <br />Very well Jim, I apologise for the comment.  I was pretty p***ed off at the time.<br />
    <br /><br />It takes a man to do that Bob...................Thank You.
  • Welcome back mate. :)
  • Does that mean we could be the New comp team Jim  O0
  • It means Dave that I will support you in your efforts to run the competition BUT, remember I'm off on holiday tomorrow. Back on Sat 2nd July.<br />Can't do anything before then.<br /><br />ps I'll still try to beat you      ;)
  • on 1466789798:
    <br />It means Dave that I will support you in your efforts to run the competition BUT, remember I'm off on holiday tomorrow. Back on Sat 2nd July.<br />Can't do anything before then.<br /><br />ps I'll still try to beat you      ;)<br />
      Nice one mate  O0  Hope you have a great holiday too  :)
  • Well done you three. I like a happy forum and I must make more of an effort with the monthly competition.
  • I am sorry too, got to learn to grow up and not take things to seriously  :-[
  • on 1466790718:
    <br />Well done you three. I like a happy forum and I must make more of an effort with the monthly competition.<br />
    <br /><br />Jonathan, I take it from something you said the other day that your father has passed on. I know you thought a lot of him so please accept my belated condolences.
  • Thanks Jim. He was 95 so it was not entirely unexpected. We had just managed to move him down south near the family so he could see his great grandchildren for the first time but it was not to be.
  • Don't forget that if you are posting the entries YOU CANNOT VOTE. You know who's entry is which. You can still enter though.
  • Thanks again mate.
  • Just going to log in as Competition to check I am fine with it  :-[
  • Hooray all kissed and made up.
  • [member=671]Bob[/member] Hi just a question, on the comp a 4th place is that a Highly commended ?
  • Thanks mate, good to say logging in and the other stuff works fine, thanks again for letting me take over  :)
  • Whoopppeeeeeeeee!!!  That's fantastic news! Thanks David and Jim for taking over from Ray, as it's loss from the site would have been a huge shame.<br /><br />I'm sure you'll do just as great a job as Ray did with the running of it.   :-* :-*<br /><br />[member=2572]Jim Miller[/member]  Very glad you decided to stay with Chat Jim, have a good holiday.  :)<br /><br />[member=1191]Ray Hines[/member]  I saw your post and your quote 'will I stay or will I go'. Hopefully you'll stay, even if only as advisor to David and Jiim.   :)<br />
  • Thanks Kathy, knowing my luck I will put the photos in upside down  :)) :))
  • on 1466806662:
    <br />Thanks Kathy, knowing my luck I will put the photos in upside down  :)) :))<br />
    <br /><br /> :)) :)) :))  Some of mine would probably look better that way.  :))