Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Couple from the Park

Managed to have a nice walk round the park earlier, and got a couple of shots.<br /><br />27905402366_4aa6384200_z.jpgBlack eyes by David Ore, on Flickr<br /><br />27327113774_72c561b4ed_z.jpgI Can see you by David Ore, on Flickr<br /><br />27660834440_e021cbb005_z.jpgMarbled White by David Ore, on Flickr<br /><br />27657678430_17541df063_z.jpgMarbled White by David Ore, on Flickr

Comments

• Very nice! That spider photo is awesome!
  • Thanks Bill, made a mistake with the spider as took that out the back.  I like it too as it was smaller than a thumb nail.
  • You do take some excellent insect shots (and spiders) David. How do get so much in focus? Do you move back a bit then crop the photos?
  • Nice set David.
  • on 1467049130:
    <br />You do take some excellent insect shots (and spiders) David. How do get so much in focus? Do you move back a bit then crop the photos?<br />
      Thank you very much Jonathan.  I crop nearly all my shots, when I do macro ones as long as it is sharp then I might crop it in, just to give it that great shot factor.<br /><br />Thank you Bob.
  • Amazing photos David, Have to agree with everyone  as well.  The little spider is fantastic especially when I read the size of it.  Well done once again.
  • Thank you Pam for the kind words.