Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum problems

Comments

• Glad to hear it Bob. It is a great forum.
  • Site speeded up very quickly, at 14.26  O0
  • Not sure if Chris had anything to do with that.  He was in hospital this morning. :(
  • on 1468850654:
    <br />Not sure if Chris had anything to do with that.  He was in hospital this morning. :(<br />
      Think he will be fine, as saw he was on when I put photos on FB group.
  • If anyone is wondering where todays photos went that I posted,  I deleted them as 28 views and no comments  :(
  • Well at least the site is now back up and running, is the look going to change at all though.
  • Now we are on the New server, was just wondering out of curiosity when the changes are coming in.
  • Chris is running in a new 'significant other' so it could take some time  :))
  • on 1469609414:
    <br />Chris is running in a new 'significant other' so it could take some time  :))<br />
      Cheers for that Moz, so the wait now begins  :)) :))
  • Yet another FATAL ERROR trying to send a PM  :-X
  • I've alerted Chris to this and he'll have a look when he gets home this afternoon.
  • Cheers Bob  :)
  • The change over will be coming this weekend, all being well  O0 O0 O0 . Just a fe3w very minor bugs to sort now, and we will be live on the new platform O0 O0 O0
  • Thanks Chris. :)
  • Good news Chris...  thanks.
  • Nice one Chris, looking forward to seeing the changes, hope it sorts out the message errors too  O0
  • Great to hear Chris.
  • Looking forward to it.
  • Thanks Chris
  • on 1470064246:
    <br />The change over will be coming this weekend, all being well  O0 O0 O0 . Just a fe3w very minor bugs to sort now, and we will be live on the new platform O0 O0 O0<br />
    <br /><br />Belated thanks from me too Chris.  :)
  • Sorry for my ignorance but has this something to do with Not being able get access the site for the last 2 weekends and will that stop after this new setup is running, <br /><br />Thank you
  • You've got it mate.
  • Will we be able to access the calendar when the new bits and pieces go live as it's not visible at present
  • on 1470125199:
    <br />Will we be able to access the calendar when the new bits and pieces go live as it's not visible at present<br />
      Came up for me when I just clicked on it.
  • on 1470125199:
    <br />Will we be able to access the calendar when the new bits and pieces go live as it's not visible at present<br />
    <br />I never noticed that before.
  • [member=2543]David Ore[/member] - when I click on upcoming calendar it's not active for me now but it was before the site went down
  • on 1470126212:
    <br />[member=2543]David Ore[/member] - when I click on upcoming calendar it's not active for me now but it was before the site went down<br />
      That`s strange, lets hope that and the Fatal Error gets sorted out once we go on the new server.
  • I have no problems with the calendar.
  • All of a sudden it's working so don't know what the problem was
  • The recent forum problems seem to have put all the advertisers off. :))