Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adobe Portfolio

After having a good look around on the Adobe site, I have found that they give CC members a Free Adobe Portfolio, so I will have to check it out as I would love to have my own Portfolio and domain.

Comments

• Slowly getting there, just got to try and get background colour right now.
  • Just had a little peek David. Very impressed with the quality of those shots. I'll keep popping back now & then.....pity there's no place for comments.
  • Thanks Jim, it is a shame about no comments.  I think it can only stay on the white background, plus if you sync it with Behance it goes World wide for viewing, so will have to make sure only good shots go in  ???
  • Just trying something, if it works then this site is the World web viewing one  ???<br /><br />https://www.behance.net/DavidOre
  • Well that some planes from last year up and showing on both now, think I will like this O0
  • Had a look David and #3 of the planes is brilliant
  • on 1468248917:
    <br />Had a look David and #3 of the planes is brilliant<br />
      Thank you Margaret, that one was taken last year at Shoreham, we are also looking forward to Eastbourne airshow in a few weeks too.
  • East Fortune air show is on here on 23rd - never been as we are usually on holiday
  • on 1468252343:
    <br />East Fortune air show is on here on 23rd - never been as we are usually on holiday<br />
      If you go then use the FZ72, as you will get good shots with that.  I sold mine to get the 70D.
  • Well that`s more put up  O0
  • Checked out both sites David....  stunning shots.  You should be very proud of them.
  • on 1468263352:
    <br />Checked out both sites David....  stunning shots.  You should be very proud of them.<br />
      Thank you Sheila, and yes I am proud of them and hope to get better.
  • The Behance one reminds me of Flickr, even though it works along side of Adobe portfolio, you can get followers and vice versa.
  • More planes have gone in.
  • Some great plane shots Dave. Great shots spoilt by a so so portfolio page. I would expect more from Adobe.
  • on 1468348226:
    <br />Some great plane shots Dave. Great shots spoilt by a so so portfolio page. I would expect more from Adobe.<br />
      Thanks mate, it is a shame that Adobe don`t let you really make a great cover  :(<br />Some more birds are in too.
  • Just managed to change background colour to black, looks better than plain white.
  • Just put some more up, Out and about in Brighton while the sun was out.  It is now grey and drizzle here  :(
  • Some of todays have gone in the macro shots, Portfolio is starting to look nice.