Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help needed to reset password

My pc has the password logged and I need to change it but I dont know the old one <br /><br />Any ideas please

Comments

• I'll forward this to Chris mate.  He should be able to help.
  • I've got quite a bit on today, but I'm assuming you mean forum account pasword? I can reset it for you, but yhe soft ware doesn't alow me to see others passwords ;-)
  • If it's other online passwords you've forgotten I found this little prog useful <br />www.nirsoft.net/utils/web_browser_password.html
  • on 1468659660:
    <br />I've got quite a bit on today, but I'm assuming you mean forum account pasword? I can reset it for you, but yhe soft ware doesn't alow me to see others passwords ;-)<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Yes Chris forum password if you could reset it to something basic IE Monkie I can then put in place my new one.<br /><br />No hurry <br /><br />Thanks Mark
  • All sorted now. I logged out and then put incorrect password in and got a link to retrieve via email address so now sorted <br /><br />Thanks