Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Bloom

Seemed a shame to leave this Begonia flower on the ground without taking a shot, so I put it on the table.<br /><br />27796153764_1f51676094_c.jpgFlickr

Comments

• Nice shot Rob.  Lovely colours.
  • Nice shot Bob. The dark background really sets it off. I've got those colours in my baskets and a couple of heads have dropped off.
  • Nice one Bob. Personally I would have blacked out the bottom right corner.
  • on 1468999466:
    <br />Nice one Bob. Personally I would have blacked out the bottom right corner.<br />
    Thanks Ray. I don't have the pp to do that. I only use very basic editing.
  • I only use very basic editing.
    <br />Is this a matter of principal, or have you just not got round to it yet?<br />I agree with Ray, but would also tweak the left corner.
  • on 1469000919:
    <br />Is this a matter of principal, or have you just not got round to it yet?<br />I agree with Ray, but would also tweak the left corner.<br />
    That's good question George. Trying not to sound too pretentious, I suppose I like to let the photo stand on it's perceived merits as much as possible and I'm certainly too tight to buy any editing package. Beauty being in the eye of the beholder we're never going to please everyone but, in this case, I rather like the texture of the wood.