Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kinder Scout

<br />Just a few from yesterday's walk up onto Kinder Scout<br /><br />

Comments

• Great shots Mark, have walked it many times.  Like the lot, but it has got to be the last two for me, love em  O0 O0
  • Its a relatively easy walk but you certainly picked one hell of a day to do it !!<br /><br />Well done mate.
  • Stunning landscape shots. #1 is my favourite with the rays streaming through the trees creating a peaceful atmosphere.
  • I like the low angles in the last three and the lovely view in #4. Also the light in #1.
  • Looks like you went up Fair Brook Mark.  I've done that a few times in the past.  I used to go up that way then along the ridge and down at the start of the Penine way.  Then back to the bridge along the path at the side of the river.  Nice walk. ;D<br /><br />Those stairs on the other side of the bridge weren't there last time I went.
  • Went up Grinds Brook and along the top westward then came down Jacobs ladder, although forecast was for epr 34 degrees it didnt bother us too much as we had a slight breeze.<br /><br />Thanks for all the nice comments folks
  • I lost a Nikon FM coming down Grindsbrook once.  It was on top of my pack when I started down and wasn't when I got to the bottom. :(
  • on 1469050526:
    <br />I lost a Nikon FM coming down Grindsbrook once.  It was on top of my pack when I started down and wasn't when I got to the bottom. :(<br />
    <br /><br />Oh dear thats not good bet its still there hidden in the rocks
  • Everything was covered in ice at the time Mark and I certainly wasn't going back looking for it.  It was insured anyway.