Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FTAO Moz

BobBob
edited January 1970 in Announcements
Keep an eye on thing Moz.  Paula's not well so I might be missing for a while.

Comments

• I hope things work out soon Bob.
  • All my wishes and hope Paula gets well soon Bob.
  • So sorry to hear that Bob. I do hope Paula gets well soon.
  • I hope Paula gets well soon Bob
  • Sorry to hear that Bob. Give Paula mine and Lindsey's best mate.
  • Best wishes for a speedy recovery Paula. Fingers crossed Bob
  • [member=671]Bob[/member] - Send Paula our best wishes for a speedy recovery. You take care as well and keep us posted on how she is improving if that's not too much of an intrusion.
  • [member=671]Bob[/member] ... Only just seen this.  Wishing Paula a speedy recovery and sending my best wishes to both of you.
  • Thanks folks. Just a quick update.  Unfortunately Paula is no better after most of a day at the hospital where they originally thought she had meningitis.  I don't think they know what it is but it's causing severe pain in her ears.
  • Poor Paula. I hope they can find out what it is and treat it.
  • Sorry to hear that Bob. Hope a cure is found soon and Paula recovers well. Take care. 
  • Paula is back on her feet but is still having problems.  We still don't know for sure what the problem is but her doctor now suspects it's muscular problems with a muscle running down from her ear to he collar bone. He did say the name of the muscle but it's about three feet long.<br /><br />She has some pain killing gel to massage into the spot and it does seem to be improving gradually.<br /><br />Thanks for all you good wishes.
  • Pleased to hear your news Bob. Best wishes to Paula
  • [member=671]Bob[/member] <br /><br />Glad to hear Paula back on her feet but tell her to take care and you too
  • Thanks Moz and Margaret. :)