Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SLOW/Quick

edited January 1970 in Announcements
Chat seems very slow then it speeds up just a bit then slow again  ???

Comments

• Ok here at the moment.
  • Like lightening here.
  • Speeded back up now
  • No problems here
  • None here either
  • Like I said, it is all speed up now  :)
  • The problem must have been at your end David.<br />
  • Seems fine now, it was doing it to Kathy too
  • If it's slow I know it's my ISP because all the sites I'm trying to use are just as slow or can't access and get timed out but I blame the amount of students and tourists all using the internet
  • Mine is great now, although after the last Windows update, it was dire for a few hours!!
  • on 1475597820:
    <br />If it's slow I know it's my ISP because all the sites I'm trying to use are just as slow or can't access and get timed out but I blame the amount of students and tourists all using the internet<br />
      Mines the opposite, if it is slow at all here, then I try the other sites and they are very fast.  Strange that it only happens to a few of us though.
  • Snapshot challenge was slow when I tried to post. I opened up a window with the IHC challenge and that loaded first. OK now.
  • Who's your ISP David?<br />
  • I am with Virgin media, using their superhub.  Site is quick now though.
  • That's not the answer then.  I'm with Virgin too.
  • I'm with BT fibre optic broadband, Ubuntu OS and Firefox browser.
  • This site was very slow for me this morning( my time) . In fact a few times I lost connection altogether. Had no such problems with other sites. However it wasn't long before it sped up again.
  • What happened, would not let me do anything  ???
  • No problem here.
  • OK with me now, but when I just refreshed my screen about 5 minutes ago,, it said the site was unavailable.
  • Strange that, it was like it just froze and would not let me do anything. Fine now though.
  • on 1476475159:
    <br />OK with me now, but when I just refreshed my screen about 5 minutes ago,, it said the site was unavailable.<br />
      Same here too Sheila, but seems ok now.
  • I had a brief moment where I could not connect but it's OK now.
  • Yes it was down at my end for a while but seems fine again
  • Strange that it is only so many this happens too.