Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please be upstanding for our new MOD Jayne

edited January 1970 in Announcements
If we can all be upstanding for our first mod elect Jayne <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

PS: Don't annoy her, she can even make my kids go quiet, and that's saying something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• <does a twirl> thank you thank you lol
  • did I say how wonderful you are Jayne......

and how I admire your lens collection....

and how fantastiic you are at programming a satnav....it was that karl who let you down last time

...do I need to continue???
  • pmsl no Kenny that will do, but as you should know anyway i don't 'do' banning, i can boss my kids around i don't need to do it to members <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Ello Miss King, nice to have you with us <!-- s:grin: -->:grin:<!-- s:grin: -->
  • cheers Mr Seekins <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • oh bollox <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • oh bollox <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hahaha Andy.......whatever do you mean? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Yay for my drinking buddy!
  • Jayne...........a drinking buddy...........OMG
    Jayne drunk.....Now that's something I'd pay to see <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ay up it's Mrs Tiny small <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Chris she is hard core she would drink you under table lol
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You placing bets Jayne, or just setting dares again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Nice one Jayne.. <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • Congrats Jayne i'm sure you will keep em all in line..lol xxx
  • Thanks Tracey <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Good stuff :-)
  • Ta Ben <!-- s:smile: -->:smile:<!-- s:smile: -->
  • Congrats Jayne i'm sure you will keep em all in line..lol xxx
    Don't go encouraging her, she will end up on a power trip <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • muwahhhh ha ha ha ha..................moi? <flutters eyelashes> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Jayne...........a drinking buddy...........OMG
    Jayne drunk.....Now that's something I'd pay to see <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah Chris and it would be worth the money to see too...

jayne at Tiny's was a scream and bloody good fun both sober and drunk...loved the bottle bit with the liquid marzipan stuff( cant remember what its called) when you kept saying....I dont drink at all....I'll pour myself another bucket of it and then DRANK it.....

BTW...you sing in your sleep LOL

Mind you...Tiny's Misses has a wicked sense of humour on her and was a pleasure to share the company of like minded individuals.(even if me and Matt stayed sober LOL)

and you dont want to know whatJayne looked like later in the day serenading the ferrets as she trotted them round the display field LOL. Im gutted my pikkies got wiped when the card died.....

BTW....Hope I dont get banned for revealing state secrets...
  • Its no secret Kenny everyone knows i am crap at drinking! lol i haven't had 1 drik since either altho the liquid marzipan was rather nice lol
    I so do not sing in my sleep lol.....talk chinese in my sleep yes, (i have no idea!) but sing naaaaaaa lol
  • yeah...you sing in Chinese....

now I know everything on the Chinese menu that has chips with it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • yeah...you sing in Chinese....

now I know everything on the Chinese menu that has chips with it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Oi Kenny, your phone is on Voice mail <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Hi Rich

the bloody thing has gone boobs up....dropped it in the lakes( not in the lake) and I think I kiffed the battery LOL.....looks like I might have to buy an Iphone or an Lg or summat cos I now have like 60 phone numbers of the girlies on my course LOL......theres five guys and 22 girls on our course and they kind of adopted me hardy har...

I will try to get a new phone tomorrow and one I can text on cos I think Im gonna need it.

Hope I didnt make you feel a wally <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

Bessy regs

Kenny
  • ps....the landline still works til they cut the thing off LOL
  • 60 phone numbers of the girlies on my course LOL

Where do I sign up for his "course" Kenny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I bet you've been walking round saying "innit" all the time, haven't ya <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Not only saying innit Chris but getting them to say it too.

just wait til I get my Yorkshire Massive t shirt printed LOL its gonna say "You've been togged by one of the Yorkshire massive" LoL
  • Hi Jayne

Great to meet you here, and congratulations to your new mod position.

Last time, I was here, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Bonkers Mad was the one and only. <!-- s:smile: -->:smile:<!-- s:smile: -->

Now there are 3 mods......the more the merrier <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) --> <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) --> <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

Regards
    Kathy
    x
  • Hiya Kathy pleasure to meet you <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->