Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Made my Flickr private.

I've just decided to make my Flickr account private, only i can see my photos. Will also not be sharing any or posting any anywhere from now on. Starting to get a bit sick of pretentions *())*(()s who seem to want to criticize everything.<br /><br />It seems that unless you meet the criteria of certain people then you shouldn't even be picking up a camera. So i've had enough. i'll just look at mine and be happy with them and the rest of the "camera too far up their own arse brigade" can bugger off.<br /><br />I might post the odd one on Facebook now and then but that's about it.

Comments

• One of the reasons I don't use it Si.  Hope you'll continue posting your pics on here mate.
  • I uploaded this last night and all i got was crap comments saying "this is wrong, that is wrong" etc and was even told the background is distracting from the main subject, also got a few other comments along the same lines spouting a load of shite about how it should have been taken properly.<br /><br />To me it seems ok, never claimed to be a Pro. The photo was actually slightly out of focus when i took it but managed to save it by playing with a bit of NIK software. <br /><br />34916242266_19f995d213_b.jpg
  • What happens if you get CC you don't like on here Si?
  • Typical of your style Si.  I rather like it.  Of course, you did take it to enter in a competition.  :))
  • on 1496095442:
    <br />What happens if you get CC you don't like on here Si?<br />
    <br /><br />Never seem to get any  :)) :)) :))<br /><br />Don't mind CC from anywhere but it depends how it is delivered.
  • on 1496095519:
    <br />Typical of your style Si.  I rather like it.  Of course, you did take it to enter in a competition.  :))<br />
    <br /><br />Is my style "out of focus" ?  :)) :)) :)) :))
  • It started out as this  :)) :)) :))<br /><br />WTbhzRk.jpg
  • As some people know on her I regularly compete in competitions. Criticism is the best way to improve and learn as long as it is constructive.
  • Well I think it's a good shot of a beautiful girl but I think the background spoils it.
  • on 1496098560:
    <br />Is my style "out of focus" ?  :)) :)) :)) :))<br />
    <br />I was thinking of the content Si. :))
  • on 1496123603:
    <br />Well I think it's a good shot of a beautiful girl but I think the background spoils it.<br />
    <br /><br />I have no idea who she is and never even spoke to her so the background wasn't an option.