Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thursday's SNAPSHOT challenge

Thanks again for choosing my snapshot Mary-Ann.  Sorry, but I've had several attempts at posting the rules.  I copied and pasted them to my hard drive;  I emailed them to myself and tried to copy and paste, but I'm stumped.  So I hope you all know what you're supposed to be doing and I look forward to judging your amazing shots tomorrow at 8.30pm - ish

Comments

• @ Janga.stud..... Sheila ... I tried all that too, I eventually resorted to downloading them to the computer, printing them out & then scanning them into "My Pictures" so they can be used every time I start a challenge ... a bit long winded but it seems to have worked .... it`s what comes of being a Lab tech ... you search all possible ways , & only if all else fails resort to the instructions  :D :D >:) o:)
  • @janga.stud & @ Mary_Ann - that sounds a bit of a royal pain. I also can't get my "mine's in" to go at the top of my entry no matter how I try and I see everyone else manages to get it where it should be
  • @janga.stud & @ Mary_Ann - that sounds a bit of a royal pain. I also can't get my "mine's in" to go at the top of my entry no matter how I try and I see everyone else manages to get it where it should be
    @margaret55 How about uploading your picture (always wait till it appears) then click to the top left of the picture and hit Return a couple of times to move the picture down. Then move the cursor back to top left and type?
  • edited September 2017
    that sounds a bit of a royal pain. I also can't get my "mine's in" to go at the top of my entry no matter how I try and I see everyone else manages to get it where it should be.

I just copied and pasted this from Margaret's post as a test. Can anyone else?
  • Mine's in....   New growth

• @Margaret ; I add my photo and then as the blue line is moving along the top, I move my cursor a couple of spaces under where I've typed "mine's in" and click.  Wait until the pic has completely loaded before you click "post comment"

@ Witchone ....I can copy & paste onto the same discussion thread but not to a new one Kathy  
  • Mine`s in...

Green Shield  Bug
  • edited September 2017
    Mine's in. Dorchester from the top of Came Down.

• Mines in taken on 12th
  • Mary_Ann said:
    @janga.stud & @ Mary_Ann - that sounds a bit of a royal pain. I also can't get my "mine's in" to go at the top of my entry no matter how I try and I see everyone else manages to get it where it should be

@ Witchone ....I can copy & paste onto the same discussion thread but not to a new one Kathy  
    That's very strange! 
  • Well something else has gone wrong!! My keyboard has died, so I'm posting this from my phone. 
    Thank you for your shots..... super pics as usual. The winners are. ...

All the critters..
    1st. Jackie's ladybird with passenger 

2nd. Mary-Ann's green bug

3rd. Bill's beautiful butterfly. 

Over to Jackie to set Friday's challenge. 
  • Congrats Jackie & Bill ... good shots
    Thanks for 2nd & for judging Sheila ... nuisance about the keyboard!!
  • Well done Jackie and Mary-Ann,  thanks for my place and for judging Sheila!
  • @Mary_Ann. Thought it was just the batteries,  but no such luck.
  • Well done winners
  • Thanks for choosing my entry Sheila.

Well done Mary-Ann and Bill - good shots.

Back soon with new challenge.

• Well done to Jackie, Mary Ann and Bill
  • Well done Jackie, Mary-Ann and Bill. Thanks for judging Sheila.
  • Well done Jackie, Marion and Bill. All great critter shots. Thanks for judging Sheila.