Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

**Multiple uploads**

edited January 1970 in Announcements
I've been testing a multiple uploads system in the last few days, that is something phpbb3 forums software (what this site uses) is very much lacking. Now in testing it has worked perfectly, but as I know from past experience, these things can go easily wrong on a live site. I've already removed the pointless comment box from the current file upload system, ready for giving this new multiple upload system a go tomorrow (or maybe later tonight). The system is officially at a Beta release stage at the moment, as it's awaiting approval from the developers. But from what I can see, it is working perfectly, and is good to go <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> .

I'll update this thread once I've installed it, and then await any bug reports <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• question?

is a person that reports bugs to you known as a "bug"er ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No, that's what I say when the realisation kicks in, that something doesn't work <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yup i remember that feeling well,

can't write down what used to call end users back in my commercial development days
  • Keeping my fingers crossed <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Multiple uploads is now on <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Seems to be working OK my end, so let me know if people have any issues.
    To add more than 1 image, simply click on the " + " next to the first upload box. Just keep hitting the " + " to keep adding more files <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • cracking job nice one
  • well done Geek <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ooo very cool. NOw I just need to take some pictures to upload <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->