Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC daily challenge Tuesday 7th August

Thanks again for the win Chris

For today's challenge I'd like you to show me a couple of things with the initial letter of your surname.

Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with for me judging

Open now until 20:30 tomorrow

Comments

• Mine's in....                 "M"   Marbles/Mirror

• Mine's in... lavender and lace.  Surname "Lodey"

• edited August 7

Mine's in.    Newspaper….Surname starts with the letter N

• Mine's in....Gorilla and Glue
  • edited August 7
    @margaret55 ;     Sorry, I should have put my surname.  Mullins
  • Sorry Margaret my entry is wrong so please ignore it. Note to self....read the challenge theme thoroughly....senior moment.  My surname is Nicholas and I did not include another item.
  • mastro88 said:
    Sorry Margaret my entry is wrong so please ignore it. Note to self....read the challenge theme thoroughly....senior moment.  My surname is Nicholas and I did not include another item.
    I'm sure you can have another go Jackie.....it's only for fun after all
  • edited August 7
    mastro88 said:
    Sorry Margaret my entry is wrong so please ignore it. Note to self....read the challenge theme thoroughly....senior moment.  My surname is Nicholas and I did not include another item.

@mastro88 - Jackie you can either put in another entry if you like but I just said a couple but wasn't bothered if it was one or more just it being the initial letter of your surname
  • witchone said:
    @margaret55 ;     Sorry, I should have put my surname.  Mullins
    @witchone - No problem Kathy you didn't need to put your surname in

• edited August 7
    Mine`s in....

W for Wager .... water & wine 

.... cheers!!  :)

• Mine's in:

Rooster on a Ram

• Mine's in:
    Surname begins with C: Camping Cooker and a Cup of Coffee.
    (Use the camping cooker for jam making as well as camping)

• Mine's in. Surname starts with R, so Rifle and Red car.
  • Mine's in. M for mug and marmalade.

• Mine's in
    Pork Pie and a Pile of Peas on a Plate  (Parkinson)

• Ok folks times up. Great shots will be back with results as soon as possible
  • RESULTS

1st witchone  - nice reflections Kathy and crystal clear
    2nd Mary -Ann - nice composition and made me chuckle wondering if you could turn the water into wine
    3rd mastro88 - the newsprint headline on the newspaper through your letterbox was crystal clear
    4th everyone else

Over to you Kathy for tomorrow's challenge
  • Well done Kathy, Marion and Jackie. Nice shots. Thanks for the challenge Margaret.
  • Well done Kathy. Mary-Ann and Jackie - nice shots.  Enjoyable challenge Margaret - thanks.
  • Well done Kathy Marion and Jackie
  • edited August 7
    Well done Kathy and Mary-Ann - worthy winners. Thanks for my placing Margaret despite making a mistake and thanks for the challenge.
  • Well done Kathy, Mary Ann and Jackie
  • Well done Kathy & Jackie ... good shots 
    Thanks for 2nd & for the challenge Margaret ... I`m not good enough to turn water into wine Margaret , well not without the aid of fruit ,sugar & yeast!  :D
  • Well done Jackie and Mary-Ann. Thanks for the win, the challenge and for judging Margaret.

Back with the next one as soon as I think of something.  :)
  • Well done winners, thanks for judging Margaret!