Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tuesday Snapshot - Aug 7th

Thanks again Bill

The snapshot challenge is ready to go, have fun

All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 8.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest

Comments

• Mine's in. Taken yesterday.

• Mine's in...children being...children

• Mine's in....                  Taken Sunday

• @Mags100 ; -  Sorry Mags nothing from me today. John is painting our outside woodwork and I'm just waiting on a text to say if the paint is ready for collecting at Homebase which is on the other side of town. When we bought the paint a few weeks ago I said to buy the 2.5l tin but he said no the 750ml will be enough so I'm right and now it's cost me £15 more buying 2 tins rather than 1 big one
  • Mine`s in...
    .... taken today

• Mine's in.  Took Oliver and Isabelle for a pub lunch as a treat.  "Chicken bucket" with chips, beans coleslaw and corn on the cob.  Four portions for 15.00.  And includes this massive dessert.  Bowl is about 8" in diameter. 

2nd shot NFJ shows part of the main course.

• @janga.stud - bet the enjoyed dessert it looks amazing
  • Mine's in:
    Taken yesterday - plum jam on a good rolling boil :)

• @Mags100 ; -  Sorry Mags nothing from me today. John is painting our outside woodwork and I'm just waiting on a text to say if the paint is ready for collecting at Homebase which is on the other side of town. When we bought the paint a few weeks ago I said to buy the 2.5l tin but he said no the 750ml will be enough so I'm right and now it's cost me £15 more buying 2 tins rather than 1 big one
    Strange how we're always right Margaret :D
  • Mine's in. Another battered butterfly.

And he will never be allowed to forget. >:)
  • Mine's in. Evening grosbeak female.  Unfortunately this bird is ill and the way it was acting  I think it has trichomoniasis. I may have to take all my feeders down again.
  • RESULTS

1st Jackie - Beautiful shot, butterflies in my garden are too quick for me
    2nd Mary Ann - Great shot 

Over to you Jackie
  • Well done Jackie and Marion. Lovely shots. Thanks for judging Mags.
  • Thanks for choosing my entry Mags and well done Mary-Ann nice shot.

@margaret55,  they certainly did.  I personally don't like ice cream, but managed to steal a Twix and a couple of Maltesars
  • Well done Jackie and Mary-Ann - two great captures.  Thanks for judging Mags.

@margaret55,  they certainly did.  I personally don't like ice cream, but managed to steal a Twix and a couple of Maltesars
    @janga.stud - Sheila I'd have pinched all of the Maltesers as they are my favourites
  • Well done Jackie and Marion
  • Well done Jackie ... good shot
    Thanks for 2nd & judging Mags
  • Well done Jackie and Mary-Ann. Thanks for judging Mags.
  • Well done winners,thanks for judging Mags!