Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thursday`s Snapshot (9th Aug.)

Thanks again Jackie
Hope you can find me some good shots to judge... have a good day

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Rules
All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 8.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest

Comments

• Mine's in: This is the view to the left when sitting on the bench in my IHC entry on Wednesday

• Mine's in.  Taken on the 4th

• NOT FOR JUDGING  as I'm going to be away for a couple of days.

Local "hero" Adam Peaty

• Mine's in. This pair spent a long time preening themselves on the 'lawn'.

• Mine's in:
    Seems snails don't like the wet weather!
    Taken on full zoom from the other end of the garden/patio doors (it was raining!) - hence the poor quality.

Snails.JPG 1011.3K
  • Kasey said:
    Mine's in:
    Seems snails don't like the wet weather!
    Taken on full zoom from the other end of the garden/patio doors (it was raining!) - hence the poor quality.

I wonder what they planned to do when they got to the top, lol
  • @Mags100 ; They're making for the bird feeders with the remnants of the fat blocks in, some were already feasting!
    Must be time to get the slug & snail pellets out again - thought I'd killed all the little blighters earlier in the year. I've found them swinging on the leaves on my plum tree before now!!
  • Mine's in. 
  • Lovely shots peeps 

1st has got to go to Bill`s super cute squirrel,
    but you can keep the Fat Hen plant Bill, I`m having enormous trouble with that in the fields this year

2nd  ... Mag`s wooded lane ... you want to find out where it goes

Thanks everyone ... good shots
  • Well done Bill. Thanks for 2nd place Mary Ann
  • Well done Bill and Mags. Good shots. Thanks for judging Marion.
  • Well done Bill - super shot and well done Mags. Thanks for judging Mary-Ann.
  • Well done Mags! Thanks for the win and for judging Mary-Ann!
    @Mary_Ann No idea which of the leaves in that shot are fat hen plant. Never heard of that before.