Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Pano made it into Explore on Flickr

Not exactly sure if this means i should go and open a photography studio or call the press and let them know but i'm quite happy haha

Bit of a suprise. If they'd seen how much care i took taking that photo they would probably laugh.

Amazing that one of the photos i took the least care taking ended up on there. 

And if you look at the settings i had it on you'll see they were all wrong lol

Comments

• Well done Si!
  • Well deserved but how you got such an excellent photo with those settings is beyond me.
  • Very well done. I have had a few on explore. Its a great feeling. Keep up the good work.
  • @Dipper It was taken with my old D3200 and my 18-300mm, the D500 and 200-500mm was on a tripod waiting for other stuff. Think it was set to A Priority. I never even thought to look at what the settings were as i thought i was in S Priority. 

It wasn't until i got it into Lightroom and edited it that i realised.
  • @JohnD83 I was amazed it even made it in to be honest. I still have no idea what is so special about it  :D
  • @JohnD83 I was amazed it even made it in to be honest. I still have no idea what is so special about it  :D
    The composition and light are excellent.
  • Not really. Here is the undedited version.

• Nice one Si  ... often the ones you least expect get the most recognition  :)