Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thursday's Snapshot - 6th September

Thanks again Jonathan

Thursday's snapshot is ready to roll..................... Have fun

RULES

All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 8.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Comments

• edited September 6
    Mine`s in...

another one from Tuesday`s excursion..... one of the amusements at Alum Bay

• Mine's in....            Taken Sunday

2nd pic NFJ

• Mine's in Taken on the 31st August. 

• Mines in  -  taken today

• Mine's in:
    We had to cross a field of about a dozen horses on the health walk today, this bunch were eyeing us up carefully. Several of them followed us through an opening into another field and cantered alongside the group as we walked - beautiful!

• Mine's in. The plumber started the day after Mrs Dipper left and finally finished installing my boiler at 12:15. Mrs Dipper's train came in two hours later. I think she arranged for him to keep an eye on me.

• Dipper said:
    Mine's in. The plumber started the day after Mrs Dipper left and finally finished installing my boiler at 12:15. Mrs Dipper's train came in two hours later. I think she arranged for him to keep an eye on me.

haha...I bet she did too.
  • Dipper said:
    Mine's in. The plumber started the day after Mrs Dipper left and finally finished installing my boiler at 12:15. Mrs Dipper's train came in two hours later. I think she arranged for him to keep an eye on me.
    Did you get everything back in the cupboard before you went to meet her?
  • Mine's in

Brass band in Park Road Gardens, Grange-over-Sands.  Taken on Monday.

• Kasey said:
    Did you get everything back in the cupboard before you went to meet her?
    No. Only about half the stuff is back. I don't want her to think that I enjoyed myself.
  • Dipper said:
    No. Only about half the stuff is back. I don't want her to think that I enjoyed myself.
     :D  :D :D

• RESULTS

So difficult to choose winners as all the photos are great but here goes

1st Kasey for the friendly horses that wanted to join in
    2nd Kathy for the beautiful Kookaburra
    3rd Everyone else

Over to you Kasey
  • Well done Kasey and Kathy - nice shots.  Thanks for judging Mags.
  • Thanks for the win Mags, well done Kathy & everyone else.
    Back shortly.
  • Well done Kasey and Kathy
  • Well done Kasey & Kathy .... good shots
    Thanks for judging Mags

@Dipper ... I bet you left the groceries out so she didn`t have time to notice the roses!! >:)
  • Well done Kasey and Kathy - lovely shots. Thanks for judging Mags.
  • Well done ladies - great shots
  • Well done Kasey, lovely photo. Thanks for 2nd and for judging Mags.
  • Well done Kasey and Kathy. Good shots. Thanks for judging Mags.

Mary_Ann said:
    @Dipper ... I bet you left the groceries out so she didn`t have time to notice the roses!! >:)

@Mary_Ann It was a close call. I got told off for leaving dead flowers in the vases but didn't get told off for killing them.