Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wednesday's IHC - September 12th

Thanks again Jackie

Well today has been a really grey and miserable day I need cheering up so What Cheers You Up?

Have fun

RULES

Photos must be taken between now and 
8.30 p.m. British time.
No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
Photos cannot be changed once posted.
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.
The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.
If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).
Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo

Comments

• Mine's in...  not having to use the tumble dryer   ;)

• Mine's in....       Watching a bird drink from my dripping tap.  :)

• Mine's in. Seeing my 6 month old Great Granddaughter smile at me.

• Mine`s in...

Little clumps of feral Cyclamen that spring up in the garden in Autumn

• edited September 12
    Mine's in - not having to hang washing out because it's drizzly and I can just stuff it all in the tumble drier. :) (Apologies to Sheila)

• Mine's in. Picking up the camera and just wandering around taking photos of birds, trees, grass, rocks, the sky, whatever catches my eye, that cheers me up. For that time I relax and forget my troubles and responsibilities.
  • edited September 12
    RESULTS 

I snapped something that cheered me up and it will be my snapshot tomorrow

1st Kathy - Brilliant capture
    2nd Jackie - Beautiful baby girl with a very cute smile

Over to you Kathy
  • Well done Kathy and Jackie... two beautiful shots.  Thanks for the challenge Mags.
  • Well done Kathy great capture. Thanks for my placing Mags and for the challenge.
  • Well done Kathy & Jackie ... good shots
    Thanks for the challenge Mags
  • edited September 12
    Well done Kathy and Jackie. What lovely shots and what a cute great granddaughter Jackie. Thanks for the challenge Mags.
  • Well done Kathy, great catch! Lovely photo Jackie! Thanks for judging Mags!
  • Well done Jackie, beautiful photo. Thanks for the win, the challenge and for judging Mags.

Back with the next one when I think of something decent.  :)