Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tuesday's Daily IHC ........... 18th Sept.

Thanks again Mary-Ann for choosing my photo.

Sorry for the delay everyone, just home from work.

Today's challenge is            Tied up

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with.....   :)

%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%

RULES

Photos must be taken between now and 9.30 p.m. British time.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo   

Comments

• edited September 18
    Only 5 days left to get your entry into the monthly folks - get out there with your cameras in the dark :)
  • Mine's in.  One of my outdoor tomato plants, tied to the drainpipe with string from a bale of hay.  Very windy in the garden today :/

• Mine`s in...

....the " bale string guy`s" for the beans against the galeforce westerlies ... & a good rubbing post for George!

• Mine's in. This is a tall evergreen shrub beside our house. I have it tied up with old boot laces because when it snows heavily the shrub bows down dangerously and threatens to break the trunks. These old laces have been there for about three years now and they have worked so far.
  •         RESULTS.           18th Sept.

Thanks for your entries folks. 

1st….Bill’s very strong boot laces helping to support a lovely old tree.

2nd….Mags for the different lengths of string tied together to support the plants.

It’s over to you for Wednesday Bill.      Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone.   :)

• Well done Bill. Thanks for 2nd place Kathy
  • Well done Bill and Mags. Nice shots. Thanks for the challenge Kathy.
  • Well done Bill and Mags.  Thanks for the challenge Kathy.
  • Well done Bill and Mags. Thanks for the challenge  Kathy.
  • Well done Bill & Mags 
    Thanks for the challenge Kathy