Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MONDAY SNAPSHOT 24th

Ok folks...show me your shots from the past 7 days

RULES. All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 8.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest

Comments

• Mine's in: Taken on Sunday, not exactly The Great North Run. Sandringham 10K run. The winner did it in 35 minutes, the runner who was 215th did it in 1hr 29min. No 294 came 76th at 55 minutes

• Mine's in....       Taken Sunday

• Mines in  -  Taken on Saturday inside St Michael's Church

• Sorry Chris. Nothing from me for a few days. At short notice three of our club boats have decided a late season sail to Cherbourg would be nice and I've been invited as crew so we're off early tomorrow morning and back late Thursday.

• Dipper said:
    Sorry Chris. Nothing from me for a few days. At short notice three of our club boats have decided a late season sail to Cherbourg would be nice and I've been invited as crew so we're off early tomorrow morning and back late Thursday.

No worries Jonathan. Enjoy ????
  • Mine's in. Some where I have been today?

• Mine`s in ...

taken this morning.... cold enough to wear a jacket today so I could take the phone in the pocket!

• Mine's in.

Not a brilliant shot, as it was taken on full zoom and cropped.  But it's the first time I've been able to capture a kingfisher  :) .  Taken today, hand held, at Trentham Gardens.

• edited September 24
    Mine's in

Looking down Church Street today, on my phone

• TIME'S UP FOLKS
  • RESULTS
    1st...Margaret...I love everything about this photo...the symmetry...the lighting....the perspective etc etc
    2nd...Kathy's...colourful parrots
    3rd...everyone else
    THANK YOU EVERYONE
  • Well done Kathy and thanks for the win Chris.
    @janga.stud - Sheila well done for getting the kingfisher. I've managed a couple of times but like you hand-held and on full zoom
  • Well done Margaret and Kathy
  • Well done Margaret and Kathy - lovely shots.  Thanks for judging Chris.

@margaret55.  Took about 20 shots Margaret, despite knowing that I was too far away.  I was in a hide and the kingfisher was in the shade.
  • Well done Margaret a great shot. Well done Kathy good capture. Thanks for judging Chris.
  • Well done Margaret and Kathy.

Sheila  the closest I've got to a Kingfisher was just once seeing an unidentifiable blue streak flash past my eyes! :o
  • Well done Margaret & Kathy ... good shots
    Thanks for judging Chris
  • Well done Margaret, lovely photo. Thanks for the place and for judging Chris.