Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC Wednesday 10th Oct.

Thanks again for choosing my shot Bill.

For Wednesday's challenge, I'd like you to take a photo of anything you like, but use a function on your camera that you don't usually try.  A good opportunity to experiment and come up with something different.  

Be bold and have fun 
:) 

wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw

RULES

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m. British time.
No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
Photos cannot be changed once posted.
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.
The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.
If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).
Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo

Comments

• edited October 10
    Mine's in....    Cactus flower in the rain 

Manual mode, 2"5, f11, ISO100, White fluorescent, Std.

6733.JPG 379.9K
  • Mine's in....Panarama mode.....I never use this setting
  • Mine's in. Taken on Low Key facility.

• Mine's in: I took that many photos on different settings my battery started to run out, lol

This was on Illustration [Low]

• Mine's in. My Nikon has several different colour filters, but nothing really dramatic. This is a mono setting called "binary".
  • Mine's in
    Not really a function of the camera, I used one of the neutral density filters I got recently, for the first time, to get a long exposure: 0.4s at f\11 to blur the traffic.

• Mine`s in....

but NFJ as we are changing internet providers tomorrow & I may be offline all day  :/

never tried this before ... superimposed shot

• Fabulous photos everyone.  Amazing how many features your cameras have [that mine hasn't got.]  :/

Today's choices are...

1st Mags

2nd Bill

3rd Alan

Over to Mags to set Thursday's challenge.  I'm on holiday until next Thursday, so won't be around.  See you all next week, hopefully with lots of photos.
  • Well done Mags Bill and Alan
  • Well done Mags, Bill, & Alan ... good effects
    Thanks for an interesting challenge Sheila
  • Thanks Sheila
    Well done Bill and Alan. I will be back asap
  • Well done Mags, Bill and Alan. Thanks for the challenge and for judging Sheila.

• Well done Mags, Bill and Allan. Good shots. Thanks for the challenge Sheila and have a good holiday.
  • Well done Mags and Allan, thanks for judging Sheila, and enjoy yourself on your time off!
  • Thanks for 3rd place, Sheila, well done Mags and Bill - great shots.