Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tuesday`s Snapshot (30th Oct)

Thanks again Kathy 

Have a good day folks & find me some more of your super snapshots

RULES

All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format and as near on automatic setting as possible.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

Photos can be taken within the past 7 days and entries close at 20:30 British Time.

No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).

The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set and judge the following days entries as soon as possible. If not available pass judging to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Comments

• Mine's in....              Taken Sunday

• Mine's in:Taken last Wednesday on our way to Norwich Cathedral

• Mine's in...taken today
  • Mine's in taken on the 29th. I didn't buy any though.

• Mine's in.... taken in the village square on 26th.

• edited October 2018
    Mine's in. Waiting for the tide - and the daylight.

Taken last Saturday at our boat lift out. Although there was quite a strong north wind we were sheltered from that direction so it was quite calm. Getting masts down was quite challenging though as the crane jib was above the shelter provided by the land. Sunday was a different story as the wind was blowing onto our jetty and the waves were breaking but we only had six boats that day thank goodness.

• Mine's in.... taken in the village square on 26th.
    I do wish people who put notices out in public places would use a dictionary!
  • Mine's in:
    You can tell it's cold out - cat's on the sofa in the early afternoon!
  • edited October 2018
    Kasey said:

I noticed that as well Kasey.  Don't know who the culprit is. :o
    There is a sign on the field along the lane with a sign saying "Honeysuckle Paddock's".  I just want to delete the apostrophe or write on it "Honeysuckle Paddock's WHAT"
  • Kasey said:
    Mine's in.... taken in the village square on 26th.
    I agree Kasey.  :)

Kasey said:

I noticed that as well Kasey.  Don't know who the culprit is. :o
    There is a sign on the field along the lane with a sign saying "Honeysuckle Paddock's".  I just want to delete the apostrophe or write on it "Honeysuckle Paddock's WHAT"
     :D  :D :D
  • What a lovely set of pictures ... I`m spoilt for choice 

I think ...
    1st today will be Chris`s indignant looking Jackdaw

Everyone else 2nd 

Well done & thank you everyone

@Kasey .... wish my black cat had appeared early afternoon ... he`s due at the vets for his jab ... I think he got wind that the carrying box had appeared in the conservatory !

• Well done Chris. What an expression. Thanks for judging Marion.
  • Well done Chris
  • Well done Chris - great capture.  Thanks for judging Mary-Ann.
  • Mary_Ann said:

@Kasey .... wish my black cat had appeared early afternoon ... he`s due at the vets for his jab ... I think he got wind that the carrying box had appeared in the conservatory !
    Hope he's come home by now Mary_Ann. Mine rarely goes far, the flock of starlings feeding will have him hammering at the back door to come in - he's a wuss!
  • Well done Chris. Thanks for judging Mary-Ann.
  • Well done Chris good capture. Thanks for judging Mary-Ann.
  • Thanks for the win Marion