Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC Thursday 1st Nov. (A pinch and a punch!)

Thanks again Mary-Ann for choosing my photo.  The witch was a Christmas present from a niece about 10 years ago, she cackles when you walk past, the witch, not my niece....  :D

Anyway, since it's been such a scorcher here today, 36°C and probably much the same for Sue, I'd like to see

Something/anything cold

Have a good day everyone and I hope yours is a bit cooler than mine was.   :)

Again, closing time will be 7:30 pm UK time.   

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 7.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine's in.  Waiting for the bathroom to be refurbished.  Walls are down to plaster and I'm living with washbasin, toilet and walk in shower.  No radiator, so it's a bit cool to say the least  :/ .   This is the temperature in there today.... between 14 - 16 deg.

• Mine`s in....

frozen blackberries being defrosted for a blackberry & apple pie

• Mine's in . Frozen Broccoli.

• Mine's in. Cold compared with the summer temperatures!

• Mine's In

Polar Milk Shake
  • Time’s up folks!             *RESULTS*.   1st Nov.

Thanks folks for all your lovely, cooling photos.

*1st….Sheila for the very, very cold bathroom. I expect your visits  are as short as possible with very hot showers and I hope it’s fixed before your Winter arrives.

*Joint 2nd….Mary-Ann’s blackberries, I bet the pie was yummy and Jackie’s broccoli, very healthy.

*3rd....Valerie’s  polar milk shake.

Thanks again everyone. Over to Sheila for Friday*. 

• Thanks for the win Kathy and well done to Mary-Ann, Jackie & Valerie.  Builder has promised beginning of December.... fingers crossed.  My brother & I ripped out all that we could, to save on the cost.  My old corner bath is propped up next to the BBQ.  It would make a nice pond, but I already have one :)
  • Well done Sheila and the runners up.
  • Well done Sheila ... brrrr! hope you soon get it fixed  :)
    Well done Jackie & Valerie & thanks for my placing & the challenge Kathy
  • Well done Sheila, Mary Ann and Jackie, thanks Kathy for my placing.
  • Well done on the double win today Sheila. Well done everyone else. Thanks for judging Kathy.
  • edited November 1
    Well done Sheila, Marion, Jackie and Valerie. Nice shots. Thanks for the challenge Kathy.