Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC Sunday 25th Nov .... Diagonal

Thanks for the win Jonathan 

Today`s Challenge is; 

Diagonal 

I look forward to your innovative interpretations  :)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine's in....

• Mine's in: Ready Steady Go..................................................Hope fully

• edited November 25
    .... and today`s winners are Norman & Benji on their toboggan run  :D... well done Mags

2nd ... Chris ... super shot

Well done & thanks everyone ... all good ideas
  • edited November 25
    Well done Mags and Chris.

Again, I didn't know what my item was, but this time  I bet you all knew what it was.
  • Well done Chris, thanks for the win Mary Ann. Will be back as soon as I can come up with something
  • Well done Mags and Chris. Thanks for the Challenge Mary-Ann.
  • valeie74 said:
    Again, I didn't know what my item was, but this time  I bet you all knew what it was.
    @valeie74 I thought it was something to do with cooking porridge but when I did a bit of research I found out it was to do with developing films. Shows how much I know. :/
  • i wasnt sure how many of you had been pure photograpers in the past, and used one of these photographic development tanks,  I had never seen one before.
  • Well done Mags and Chris. Thanks for the challenge and for judging Mary-Ann.
  • Well done Mags..thanks for 2nd place Marion
  • edited November 26
    valeie74 said:
    i wasnt sure how many of you had been pure photograpers in the past, and used one of these photographic development tanks,  I had never seen one before.
    @valeie74 I used to develop and print films when I was at school.....but that was a long time ago!
  • valeie74 said:
    i wasnt sure how many of you had been pure photograpers in the past, and used one of these photographic development tanks,  I had never seen one before.
    I haven't seen it for years, but I have/had a developing tank like that but without the table of times and temperatures on the lid, used to be my dad's.