Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC Sunday 2nd December

I'm really struggling to come up with a decent topic, about the only idea so far is strong/strength so that will have to do!

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (e.g. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine's in....

• Mine's in: Strong Chocolate?
    95% cacao 
    It tasted like soap. The maker J D Gross (The name says it all, lol)

• Mine's in....need something stronger sir....
  • Mine's in. A strong smell.

• @Mags100
    Ha ha, I too have an unfinished bar of JD Gross! Very disappointing, how easily we are led by expensive looking packaging.

• Mine`s in...

• Mine's in.

Scarf teddy has a sore throat but he's not sure that he's bear enough to tackle one of these.

• I read the back of a packet of very dark chocolate and apparently you're supposed to let it melt on your tongue slowly and absorb the subtle flavours. I think it's quite good like that, but you could always grate it over bananas & ice cream or somesuch! :D

• Kasey said:
    I read the back of a packet of very dark chocolate and apparently you're supposed to let it melt on your tongue slowly and absorb the subtle flavours. I think it's quite good like that, but you could always grate it over bananas & ice cream or somesuch! :D

I had actually only bitten a small corner of a square and was letting it melt but did not melt, it kind of turned to wax!!! Hubby put a whole square in his mouth thinking I was joking!! More fool him.
  • Mags100 said:
    I had actually only bitten a small corner of a square and was letting it melt but did not melt, it kind of turned to wax!!! Hubby put a whole square in his mouth thinking I was joking!! More fool him.
    Oh dear! Can't say I've seen that make, I usually buy Lindt when it's on special offer or Moser Roth from Aldi.
  • edited December 2
    Kasey said:
    Mags100 said:
    Oh dear! Can't say I've seen that make, I usually buy Lindt when it's on special offer or Moser Roth from Aldi.

It was from Lidl
  • Almost forgot, time's up everyone.
  • Another difficult decision, but I think
    1st  Chris's rum, love the lighting on the brushed steel backdrop
    2nd Jonathan's Fisherman's Friends, excellent lighting, focus and composition, never had blackcurrant ones
    3rd Well, I can't really separate them so everyone else equal third

As for the chocolate, I like Moser Roth too, from Aldi. The yucky one came from Lidl.
  • Well done Chris and Jonathan
  • Well done Chris and Jonathan. Thanks for the Challenge Alan.
  • Well done Chris. I'd drink to that. Thanks for my placing and for the challenge Alan.
  • Well done Chris and Jonathan. Thanks for the challenge and for judging Alan.
  • Well done Chris & Jonathan 
    Thanks for the challenge Alan
  • Well done winners! Thanks for judging Alan!
  • Well done Jonathan...thanks for the win Alan