Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday 7th December - Snapshot Challenge

Thanks again Chris for my win.

I look forward to your entries.

See you back here at 8.30pm

Valerie

RULES. 
All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 8.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest

Comments

• edited December 6
    Footnote to yesterdays shot

the Health and Safety people did a walk around of the building, the Coca Cola truck was deemed safe, but a nearby team had their carefully constructed  Santa's Grotto? deemed a fire risk, and it had to be taken down today.  I managed this photo before it was fully dismantled.  It did have a fabulous red brick chimney with Santa's feet sticking out, but that was gone before I heard of the Grinch's visit.
  • Sorry, nothing from me for a few days
  • Mine's in....                 Taken Sunday

0450.JPG 795.2K
  • Mine`s in...
    taken yesterday

• Sorry Valerie I have no more snapshots to enter until I can get out and about again.
  • so, only 4 entries, but hey never mind the quantity , look at the quality, I love them all. 

Mary Ann, do you collect owls?  2nd lovely owl pic in a week.

ok, the winner by a nautical mile, is Kathy.

I love everything about this photo.

The content, the almost cinema like style, the sheer scale of the Solstice, and Harbour Bridge, the people, and the fact that I have been there too. An NCL ship, Jade of the Seas? was there when I visited 8 years ago.
  • Well done Kathy
  • Wow Valerie, thanks for the win and for judging.

@valeie74 ;   I hope you enjoyed your time in Sydney Val. :)  We tend to have a couple of cruise ships in every week, not always able to get to the Quay to see them though. 
  • Well done Kathy ... good shot 
    Thanks for judging Valerie... hubby collects owls, I`ll put a picture of Middlewich in one day  :)