Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saturday's Snapshot Challenge ......... 8th Dec.

Thanks again Valerie for choosing my photo.

OK folks, it's open for your photos so bring me your best one of the week.

Can't wait to see them.   Have a good evening.

Judging normal time of 8:30 pm.

RULES. 

All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 8.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest

Comments

• Mine`s in...
    .....taken yesterday

• Mines in  -  taken today

Musical pillar box on Royal Mile.  Kids and tourists are having a great time using it

• RESULTS!

Only two entries today unfortunately, both winners. Mary-Ann's gorgeous little bird, a lovely capture and Margaret's festive musical pillar box, interesting.  :) Thanks ladies.

I'll ask Margaret to set Sunday's 
    and hope you get more entries. 

• The wind, rain, dull grey days and early nights are limiting my chances for taking a snapshot. Must try harder.
  • edited December 2018
    Thanks Kathy. I stood for ages waiting on everyone who were posting letters, listening to the music and taking selfies to try and get it with nobody about. Well done Mary-Ann and sorry it was a poor turn out today Kathy
  • Two nice shots ladies. Well done for keeping the flag flying!
  • Well done Margaret ... good find
    Thanks for judging Kathy ... wonder where everyone has got to!
  • Thanks Kathy. I stood for ages waiting on everyone who were posting letters, listening to the music and taking selfies to try and get it with nobody about. Well done Mary-Ann and sorry it was a poor turn out today Kathy
    So glad you persevered Margaret. Sounds like the music played when letters were put through the slot, what a good idea and so much fun. Were they Christmas Carols?  :D