Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday's IHC daily Challenge. 14th December.

Thanks again Bill.
Your Challenge for today is TEMPTATION. Something you find hard to resist.See you all back here around 8.30pm.

RulesPhotos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine's in......Just the one !!!!! :D :D :D
  • Mine's in......Just the one !!!!! :D :D :D
    Just one Chris?  Noooo.. :D :D
  • Mine's in....          More than one!  :D :D

• Mine's in: I only opened the cupboard door to take the photo!!! Honest.

• @Mags100 ;    we believe you Mags :D :D
  • Mine's in
    (I'm not allowed anything from the back of Mags' cupboard this year, boo hoo  :'()

• Parky54 said:
    Mine's in
    (I'm not allowed anything from the back of Mags' cupboard this year, boo hoo  :'()

I'll swap you a small gin for that cake, lol
  • Apologies ... no entries from me today Jackie....  Have been out all day & 20 bales of hay have just been delivered that I need to stack in the store before it rains
  • Mine's in. I  am totally addicted to this ice cream, and have a tough time not scarfing the whole container down in one go. As it is the tub of ice cream rarely lasts a day. The "suggested serving" shown is a joke.  lol.
  • mines in

Just as I was leaving the dentist's actual room today to return to reception, I was tempted by this bundle of hundred dollar notes, turns out it is their "Doorstop"! 

clever, huh?
  • No problems Mary-Ann and I hope you managed to get them in before the rain  started.
  • Thank you all for your tempting photos. Each one would tempt me. My choices are:

1st Mags     Well stocked cupboard with lots of temptations. Are you sure it will last you over Christmas?

2nd Kathy.   One of my particular temptations as I just love that chocolate.

3rd. Chris.   Good shot against a nice background. What type is it?

Well done everyone else.

@valeie74 - it certainly is a clever idea and I wonder how many got caught out picking it up.

Over to you now Mags.

• Thanks Jackie, that was just the top shelf lol

Well done Kathy and Chris

Back in a bit
  • Well done Mags and Kathy. Thanks for 3rd place Jackie....mine is a Ferrero Rocher
  • edited December 2018
    Well done Mags, Kathy and Chris,  Mags, you will be ok if you get snowed in with this amber warning! 

I love Ferrero Rocher too yum!
  • Well done Mags, Kathy and Chris.
  • edited December 2018
    Well done Mags and Chris. Thanks for 2nd place, the “sweet” challenge and for judging Jackie.