Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saturday's/Sunday's Snapshot Challenge. 15th Dec.

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE!  I wasn't able to set yesterday's Challenge as I was stuck in town 'til late last night due to heavy rain and thunderstorms, then arrived home to find power failure and internal flooding.    All is ok now, so hopefully the rain predicted today won't be as bad. If it's ok I will set Sunday's or do you want Bill to set it?

So, Challenge is now open, finally! 

Looking forward to seeing your lovely pics from today or last 7 days.

Judging will be 7:30 pm UK Time.

RULES

All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 7.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Comments

• edited December 2018
    I hope the flood damage is minimal, Kathy, When I was about eleven we had a pub and once the cellar flooded - lost a small fortune in ruined beer in wooden barrels bobbing about in dirty water!

For me, I'd be happy for this to stay open as Sunday's challenge. That is, as your challenge.
  • Parky54 said:
    I hope the flood damage is minimal, Kathy, When I was about eleven we had a pub and once the cellar flooded - lost a small fortune in ruined beer in wooden barrels bobbing about in dirty water!

For me, I'd be happy for this to stay open as Sunday's challenge. That is, as your challenge.
    Thanks Alan, I'll leave it as is then for Sunday. The flooding here was nowhere as severe as your pub cellar or some of my neighbours so I was lucky really.  :)
  • I hate power cuts. Glad it’s all sorted. Treat this as Sunday’s. No problem.
  • Dipper said:
    I hate power cuts. Glad it’s all sorted. Treat this as Sunday’s. No problem.
    Thank you Jonathan.  :)
  • Rotten luck Kathy flooding can make an awful mess.... glad you`ve got it sorted
  • I'm cool with that too, sorry to hear of your predicament.
  • Sorry to hear about your flooding. I hope that it won't happen again.

Mine's in Sunday, taken on Friday

• Mine's in. Shoppers in a festive mood on Friday.

Glad you have got everything back to normal in time to celebrate Christmas.

• Mine's in...getting beds and mattresses ready for the onslaught on Sunday 23rd. We're off to Berlin on Wednesday and don't get back until Saturday evening. So just in case we are delayed...the family can let themselves in...put the xmas lights on and stuff the turkey!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
  • mines in

My miniature VW collection
  • Mine's in. Taken Thursday. Hmm. Where's that seed tray gone?

• Mine`s in....
    taken today .... Rudolph`s tummy`s full again!

•             RESULTS! RESULTS!   16th Dec.

Thanks folks for your understanding and terrific photos today.

1stJackie’s festive shoppers, especially the lady kissing Santa.  :)

2nd….Jonathan’s  very confused-looking squirrel.   :)

3rd….Mags for the pigs grazing in the sun.  :)

Thanks again everyone. Over to Jackie for Monday

• Well done Jackie, Jonathan, & Mags ... good shots
    Thanks for judging Kathy
  • Thanks for choosing my photo Kathy. Well done Jonathan and Mags. Good shots.

Enjoy your holiday Chris.

• Well done Jackie. We all know what that lady wants for Christmas! ;)

Congrats also to Mags. Lovely shot. Thanks for my placing and for judging Kathy.
  • Well done Jackie and Jonathan. Thanks for 3rd place.
  • Well done Jackie Jonathan and Mags
  • Well done  winners, Jonathan, that's cruel, teasing the poor wee squirrel. lol