Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RETIREMENT!

Just letting everyone know that as of 21st December I have finally retired from the workforce! YEAH!,
A lady of leisure now.  o:)

This means no more of my 7:30 pm Challenge closures, well, not during the current time zones anyway.  :D

Comments

• Congrats.   After I retired I wondered how on earth I found the time to go to work.
  • Enjoy yourself Kathy.  Just think you can have a glass of wine in the evening without thinking oh heck I've got work in the morning and you can have a long lie
  • Congratulations Kathy, enjoy every moment.
  • Congrats Kathy! Hope you enjoy every minute!

• Many congratulations. Enjoy your retirement <span>:smile:</span>
  • Enjoy your retirement Kathy ... but believe me there still isn`t enough hours in a day!  :D ;)
  • Thanks everyone for your kind comments.  Just the thought of not going to work in this terrible heat makes me so happy and I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to do though and as Margaret said, enjoy a glass of wine some evenings without worrying about work the next day.  :D
  • Enjoy! Hope you have more success at it than I have so far, although I've made my mind up to no more short contracts from here on, only odd days :)