Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snapshot Challenge - Tuesday 1st January 2019 - New Year's Day

Thanks again Chris, they reminded me of the three (or is it 4) vultures in the Jungle Book movie!

First snapshot challenge of 2019 is now officially open.
See you back here next year for judging!!
Have fun :D

Rules
All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format and as near on automatic setting as possible.
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must have been taken within the last 7 days.

No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).

Competition closes at 8.30pm unless otherwise stated.
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set and judge the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Comments

• Mine's in: Taken on Monday, dogs in the sea at Heacham

• Mine's in....         Taken on 28th

2152.JPG 862.2K
  • Mine`s in...

.... taken this morning

• Mine's in. Taken on the 29th December 2018

• Mine's in. Despite being a well fed squirrel, this guy persists in nibbling leaf buds off a maple tree in our yard.
  • edited January 1
    Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been around.  Lots of reasons.  Been ill twice and in the Doldrums.  Still coughing for England!!  Time to pick myself up!!  Also, you may remember that a murdered midwife was found in the village.  Well... the convicted young man is the son of a friend and I just can't believe it.  Can't go into details of what I know, but I feel quite traumatised.  Goodness knows what his [and her] families are experiencing.  All I can say is...[which you probably all know],,, DO NOT believe everything in the newspapers. 
    I'm sending my camera off for some repairs and hopefully will borrow my old one back from a friend to use in the meantime. 
     Here is a snap from today when I got stuck behind the hunt on the way back from my daughter's house.  Some of you will find it controversial, but I was just in awe of the beautifully turned out horses.

Happy New Year to you all <3

Nearly forgot... Mine's in
  • OK folks, time's up.
  • @janga.studWhat a horrible time you've been having Sheila. I hope 2019 is better for you.  <3
  • Results:
    1st: Bill's cute squirrel
    Joint second: Mary_Ann's low level shot of the ponies and Mags playful dogs.

Over to you Bill :)
  • Well done Bill, Mary-Ann and Mags. Thanks for judging Kasey.
  • @janga.stud Sorry to hear you have not been well and the upset you have had. Hope 2019 will be a good year for you.
  • Well done Bill Marion and Mags
  • Well done Bill, Mary-Ann and Mags.  Thanks for judging Kasey.

@janga.stud  Sorry to hear you've had such a terrible time of it lately Sheila, hopefully 2019 will be a better year for you.   <3
  • Well done Bill, Mary-Ann and Mags - nice shots.  Thanks for judging Kasey and thanks to you all for your kind words.
  • Well done Bill and Mary Ann, thanks for joint 2nd Kasey
  • Well done Bill & Mags 
    Thanks for 2nd & judging Kasey

@janga.stud ... Sheila sounds like you`ve been through the mill ... hope everything is now on the ascendant & I hope 2019 will be a good year
  • Well done mags. Thanks for the win and for judging Kasey.