Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wednesday's IHC Challenge. 2nd January 2019

Thanks again Bill.

After all the festivities and over indulgence your Challenge for today is HEALTHY EATING.

I look forward to judging your entries.

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).               

Comments

• edited January 2
    Mine's in....     Lunch.  Ham, salad and real egg mayo sandwich.

7383.JPG 748.5K
  • Mine's in: Going to make a batch of Spicy Carrot & Red Lentil Soup later

• Mine`s in...

Home made & home grown (except the ginger root) - Parsnip soup

• hmmmm, right now I'm eating a hot dog and a piece of cheese, and tonight we're having scalloped potatoes and meatloaf. Might have to skip this one! lol
  • Have you tried putting a chopped cooking apple in with your parsnips?
    Really nice flavour with the tartness of the apple.

• Damn. Just ate my fairly healthy pasta.
  • Mine's in. At least I am getting a bit of vitamin C.
  • Oops not many back on a Healthy Diet yet. Thanks folks for having a go today. The winner is Mary-Ann's Parsnip Soup which is even better because it is made with home-grown veg.

Well done everyone else.  Over to you now Mary-Ann.

• Well done Marion
  • Well done Mary Ann
  • Well done Marion! Thanks for judging Jackie!
  • Thanks for the win & the challenge Jackie. .... I usually make enough to put an icecream tub full into the freezer for another day
    @Kasey ; ... Haven`t tried a cooking apple Kasey, I`ll have a go with one next time ... thanks  :)
  • Well done Mary-Ann, I'm sure it was delicious.  Thanks for the challenge and for judging Jackie.
  • Well done Mary-Ann my favourite soup.
    @mastro88 - Sorry Jackie I had finished my porridge then remembered I had forgotten to snap it
  • I had nothing healthy today so didnt enter, but I do make a soup which seems to be  a mixture of Mags and Mary Ann's recipes, I do lentil, ham and parsnip, delicious. Made it xmas eve, no photos. Will perhaps throw a cooking apple in next time too.