Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday's Snapshot Challenge - 4/1/19

Thanks again for the win Mary_Ann :)

Bring me your best shots of the last 7 days and we'll see who's got the best one tomorrow evening.
Have fun!

Rules
All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format and as near on automatic setting as possible.
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must have been taken within the last 7 days.

No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).

Competition closes at 8.30pm unless otherwise stated.
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set and judge the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Comments

• Mine's in: Cafe interior

• Mine's in....taken on 2nd
  • Mine's in....              Taken today

• Mine's in taken yesterday.

• Mine's in. The day started with a dusting of snow, then cleared to a surprisingly nice day. However, as you can see, a change in the weather (Moving from right to left)  is on it's way for tomorrow.
  • edited January 4
    Mine`s in...
    taken today

Clearing the promenade down the bay after the pre-Christmas storms

• mine's in

Not a hugely exciting photo, granted, but a FONDUE SET that I am selling on Gumtree for my brother from one of his many auction lotsDo people still do cheese n wine parties,? I remember as a child in the 70's they were quite the thing.
  • 1st: Mags lovely cafe interior - I want a copy of that photo on the back wall, is it a mine entrance?
    2nd: Chris's seagulls - all in a row, look like they're waiting for something
    Everyone else 3rd.

Thanks for playing.
    Over to you Mags!
  • edited January 4
    Well done Mags and Chris, good shots.  Thanks for judging Kasey.
  • Thanks Kasey, I don't know what that entrance is. Well done Chris, I love seagulls.
  • Well done Mags...thanks for 2nd place Kasey
  • Well done Mags and Chris. Thanks for judging Kasey.
  • Well done Mags and Chris.  Mags, you seem to visit lots of lovely cafes. it's a hard life.
  • Well done Mags & Chris ... nice shots
    Thanks for judging Kasey