Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sunday's IHC - 13th Jan.

Thanks again Mary-Ann.

Sunday's challenge is 

Passing of Time

Have fun, stay safe and I can't wait to see your photos later.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RULES

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).    

Comments

• Mine's in: Six of my eight grandchildren.  Fifteen years have passed since I took these two photos. Harry, in the red, will be 21 later this month, how time flies!!

• Mine's in.  Passing of time on my Kitchen Timer.

• Mine's in
    A fossilised ammonite, 195 million years have passed since it swam the seas.

• Mine's in. About 135 years separates these two timepieces. I STILL haven't adjusted the date.

• @Dipper .... never mind Jonathan ... if you`re anything like me you can`t see the date unless you put your specs on!
  •  RESULTS!

Terrific examples of the theme from you all, thank you.

1st is Jonathan’s timepieces, I love the look of that old clock.

2nd is Mary-Ann for the tree stump, showing the many growth circles.

3rd is Mags for the photos of your lovely grandchildren, they grow up much too fast   don’t they?

Thanks again everyone. Over to you now Jonathan.

• edited January 13
    Well done Marion and Mags. Nice shots. Thanks for the challenge Kathy.

@witchone The clock has a glass dome over it. It's an 1880s English fusee skeleton clock that we had in our attic for years. It was in pieces and there was no dome. We had it restored recently.
  • Well done Jonathan, Mary-Ann and Mags. Thanks for the challenge Kathy.
  • Well done Jonathan, Mary Ann, thanks for 3rd place Kathy
  • Well done Jonathan, Marion and Mags, great shots.
  • Well done Jonathan & Mags ,,,, good shots
    Thanks for 2nd & the challenge Kathy
  • Dipper said:
    Well done Marion and Mags. Nice shots. Thanks for the challenge Kathy.

@witchone The clock has a glass dome over it. It's an 1880s English fusee skeleton clock that we had in our attic for years. It was in pieces and there was no dome. We had it restored recently.
    Glad to know about the restoration Jonathan, well worth the effort and cost.  :)