Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saturday`s Snapshot ( 19th Jan)

Thanks again Kathy ....are you really having temperatures in the upper 40`s?  :o

OK folks let`s have lots of shots from the last week (or tomorrow)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

RULES

All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 8.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Quote · 

Comments

• Miner's in: Taken on Friday

• Mine's in:
    To help cool Kathy off a bit - it's snowing!

• Mary_Ann said:
    Thanks again Kathy ....are you really having temperatures in the upper 40`s?  :o

I sure am Mary-Ann. The Sydney area, close to and not far from Circular Quay have had about 30-33° but I'm in Outer Western Sydney so it gets quite a bit hotter. Yesterday about 45°, the humidity is the killer though not so much the heat itself. In winter it's about 10° colder than Sydney.  :)   
  • Mine's in....           Taken yesterday.  "I'm being followed"  :D

• edited January 19
    @Kasey ;   Thanks Kasey, that was a huge help. Must have been what brought the Southerly winds through today, so much cooler and very refreshing. :D  Never get snow where I am.  :'(
  • Mine's in. Taken through the window.

• Mine's in. Taken through a window. The little birds like my new squirrel proof feeders. They now don't get bullied by starlings and squirrels.

• edited January 19
    Thanks for the entries folks ...
    Today `s winner is a toss-up between Kathy`s ducks in a heat wave, & Jonathan`s little long tail tit in weather more suitable for ducks
    ..... & the winner is Jonathan

Good entries everyone else
    Over to you Jonathan
  • Well done Jonathan and Kathy
  • Well done and Kathy
  • Nice shot Kathy. They look so funny. Thanks for my win and for judging Marion. There were several tits on the feeder but the shot of the single one worked best. Those bars get in the way!
  • Well done Jonathan and Kathy. Thanks for judging Mary-Ann.
  • Well done Jonathan, such a cute little bird.  :)  Thanks for judging Mary-Ann.