Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tuesday's IHC -- 22nd Jan.

Thanks again Bill for choosing my photo.

Well folks, can you find me   Something Dangerous

Not too dangerous mind you, I don't want anyone injured.  :D

>:)  >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)  >:)  >:)  >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)  >:)  >:)  >:) >:)  >:)  >:)  >:) >:) 

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine`s in...

pruning the pear tree

• Mine's in: Not much in the way of danger around here.......................usually..........that was until Thursday when the Duke of Edinburgh caused road accident to occur, then on Saturday a Royal Game Keeper attacked a local man with a stick and called him  'a ******* peasant'!

• Mine's in:
    Probably dangerous if you were to eat these, but pretty.

• Mine's in. Sharp Shinned Hawk, a very DANGEROUS predator of small and medium sized birds. In this case, a Mourning Dove. Taken just after daylight this morning.
  • edited January 22
    Yesterday I saw scaffolding being erected at a church - when today's theme was announced I thought that 'll be perfect, especially with today's heavy snowfall. When I got there, there was no photo to be had - dull, grey, dismal, and no-one working on the scaffolding :'(

So here's one I took earlier (5 years earlier, so not for judging.) Just look closely at the church spire...

• Parky54 said:
    Yesterday I saw scaffolding being erected at a church - when today's theme was announced I though that 'll be perfect, especially with today's heavy snowfall. When I got there, there was no photo to be had - dull, grey, dismal, and no-one working on the scaffolding :'(

So here's one I took earlier (5 years earlier, so not for judging.) Just look closely at the church spire...

Woe, scary stuff 
  • edited January 22
    Mine's in. Other prey are available.

• Parky54 said:
    Eek! Rather him than me.
  • RESULTS!  RESULTS!           

Lovely entries from everyone, thank you.

1st…..Jackie’s knife, I have a few scars from using similar at work many years ago.

2nd….Mary-Ann, Is that you up in that tree? If so, rather you than me.  :#

3rd….Bill’s gorgeous Hawk with breakfast.

@Parky54    No safety gear either by the looks of it. Brave man!

Thanks again folks. Over to you now Jackie.

• Well done Jackie, Marion and Bill. Nice shots. Thanks for the challenge Kathy.
  • Thanks for choosing my photo Kathy and for the challenge. Well done Mary-Ann and Bill good shots.
  • Well done Jackie & Bill ... good shots
    Thanks for 2nd Kathy ... yes it`s part of my remit to prune the trees  :D .... I don`t get vertigo & I`m quite light & fairly agile despite the tin hips  :D
  • Well done Jackie, Mary Ann and Bill
  • Well done Jackie, Marion and Bill.