Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wednesday's IHC - Will it fit?

Thanks again for choosing my photo Chris.

Today’s challenge is Will it fit? You are a clever lot so I'll look forward to your interpretations. Have fun.

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine`s in ...

....apologies for the state of the door - it`s difficult keeping up with in this weather!

• Mine's in....

8142.JPG 784.5K
  • Mine's in: Haven't had time to find any square pegs to go in round holes.

• Mine's in. My wife told me my first idea for this challenge would probably get me kicked off this site, so I guess I'll go with this photo instead. >:)
  • Mine's in...

Mags100 said:
    Mine's in: Haven't had time to find any square pegs to go in round holes.

We must be on the same wavelength Mags.  :)  Not only was I looking for a round hole [had the square peg], but your shot is almost identical to the one that I was going to post.

Mine's in
  • Mine's in - or not in, this DVD refuses to play :'(

• Parky54 said:
    Mine's in - or not in, this DVD refuses to play :'(

Wow, I didn't know Salvador Dali had a CD out!
  • Thanks for entering folks. I liked your humorous shots.

1st Kathy - Good focus and detail in the shot. I'm always amazed that a cork that size came out of the bottle.

2nd Marion - the wonderful Meg earning another Oscar nomination for her performance in 'The girl gets in a flap'.

Well done everyone else. All good ideas (except Bill's original thought). Over to Kathy for tomorrow's challenge.
  • Well done Kathy and Mary-Ann - good shots.  Thanks for the challenge Jonathan.
  • Well done Kathy and Marion, and Bill for using his second choice of shot.
    It took such a long time to heat the DVD to bend it that I think I've killed my heat gun :/
  • Well done Kathy and Mary-Ann - good ideas.  Thanks for the challenge Jonathan.
  • Well done Kathy and Mary Ann
  • Well done Kathy ... nice one 
    Thanks for 2nd & a fun challenge Jonathan
  • Well done Kathy and Marion
  • Well done Mary-Ann, loved it. Thanks for the win, the fun challenge and for judging Jonathan.