Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saturday Snapshot - Feb 2nd

Thanks again Kasey

The snapshot is now open for Saturday.......Have Fun

Rules
All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format and as near on automatic setting as possible.
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must have been taken within the last 7 days.

No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).

Competition closes at 8.30pm unless otherwise stated.
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set and judge the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Comments

• mines in

I have a friend visiting from England this weekend, so took him to the Burton's Biscuit Factory shop. 1 kilo of shortbread for £3.

and a half kilo tin for £1, as use by date - end Feb.

• Mine's in. Blackcap.

• Mine's in. Taken on the 28th January.  Don't think I will bother to have one if that's what they use.

• edited February 2
    valeie74 said:
    mines in

I have a friend visiting from England this weekend, so took him to the Burton's Biscuit Factory shop. 1 kilo of shortbread for £3.

I wish! Fresh Scottish Shortbread, Yummm! <3 Love that tin too!  What a very lucky friend. ..... 
  • mastro88 said:

Mine's in. Taken on the 28th January.  Don't think I will bother to have one if that's what they use.

Think I'll pass too Jackie. :D :D
  • Mine's in....       Taken today             Busking banana
    2nd pic NFJ, cops arrived due to a noise complaint from a local homeowner. :(

• mastro88 said:

Mine's in. Taken on the 28th January.  Don't think I will bother to have one if that's what they use.

:D
  • Mine`s in...

Our squirrel .... hand-held on full zoom  

• Mine's in - taken on Monday.  Concrete and wooden loungers, overlooking Trentham Lake.

• mastro88 said:

:o  :o

• valeie74 said:
    mines in

Bargain Valerie...  lucky you and lucky friend. :)
  • Someone obviously took up the offer Jackie  :D :D

• Mary_Ann said:
    Mine`s in...

A red, you lucky thing!
  • @Parky54.... we only have reds on the island Alan
  • @Mary_Ann
    Of course, I was forgetting where you were. It's the opposite here, don't think I've ever seen a red in the wild.
  • Mary_Ann said:
    Mine`s in...

Beautiful !!
  • @Parky54 ;  You can see them at Formby/Crosby Alan.
  • Someone obviously took up the offer Jackie  D D 

Very funny Mary-Ann - well done.

• @janga.stud
    I've been making threatening noises for a while, now, about heading to the coast on a photography trip. Was thinking a bit further north, but Southport and Formby would be a good alternative.
  • RESULTS

1st Jackie  well spotted and made me smile too.
    2nd Kathy for the singing banana man, the police in this country don't even come if you are burgled here.

Over to you Jackie
  • Well done Jackie. Very funny. Congrats also to Kathy. He's a character but what on earth is he wearing? Thanks for judging Mags.
  • Well done Jackie and Kathy - both amusing good shots.  Thanks for judging Mags.
  • Thanks for choosing my photo Mags and well done Kathy, good shot.
  • Well done Jackie and Kathy.

@Mags100 "the police in this country don't even come if you are burgled here."  - And if you call 999 a second time the lazy sods threaten to prosecute you!
  • Well done Jackie. Thanks for 2nd place and for judging Mags.

• Well done Jackie & Kathy .... good shots
    Thanks for judging Mags
  • lovely mix of photos, all with different stories! well done winners.