Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC Sunday 3rd Feb.

Thanks again for choosing my shot Jonathan.

Hope this hasn't been done recently... I'm a bit behind with topics.  For Sunday's challenge, i'd like to see "something old, something new".   Have a great Sunday and stay warm :)

****************************************************************************************

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• edited February 3
    Mine's in....          My oldest and newest Digital cameras

• Mine's in....an old Victorian perfume bottle and a more modern one from the Isle of Wight glass
  • Mine's in: Today's paper printed last night/this morning costing £1.80 in today's money and an old book published in 1926 and costing two shillings in old money!

• Mine`s in...

.... one of Gt. Grandma`s teaplates with a blue design ... & one of my everyday pyrex ones

• Mine's in. My late father's c1920 teddy and a more modern Oleg the meerkat.

• Mine's in. Box cutters. The old Stanley is one my father owned, no idea how old it, is but to give you an idea, made in the USA. It still works great, but I needed one I could easily carry in my pocket. Which leads us to....
    The folding one is one I bought a little while ago. Three guesses where THAT one was made! lol
  • Thank you for all your super entries....  I enjoyed looking at all of them.  Today's choices are....

1st - Chris.  Beautifully presented attractive bottles

2nd - Jonathan.  Nicely set up against the black background. I've got that Oleg :)

3rd - Bill.  Interesting items.  I have Stanley knives like the old one in my garage.  They belonged to my late husband [ a builder ].  I can't bring myself to use them... they make me cringe.

Over to Chris to set Monday's challenge. 
  • Well done Chris, Jonathan and Bill. Good shots. Thanks for the challenge Sheila.
  • Well done Chris and Bill. Nice shots. Thanks for my placing and for the challenge Sheila.
  • Well done Chris, Jonathan, & Bill ... good shots
    Thanks for the challenge Sheila
  • Well done Chris, Jonathan and Bill. Thanks for the challenge and for judging Sheila.

• Well done Chris, Jonathan and Biĺl
  • Well done Jonathan and Bill. Thanks for the win Sheila