Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday 8th February - Snapshot Challenge

thanks again Kathy for my win

I have just been dipping in and out of the challenges lately, as having a very busy life these days.

OK, I am ready for tomorrow's entries, would be nice to get 10 again!

Rules

All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format and as near on automatic setting as possible.
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must have been taken within the last 7 days.No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).Competition closes at 8.30pm unless otherwise stated.
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set and judge the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Comments

• February Monthly Comp - don't forget it's a short month, entries close on 21st!
  • Mine's in...taken yesterday
  • Mine's in. Taken on the 6th

• Mine's in: Taken on Wednesday. Over dressed and a bit over the top.

• Mine's in. Taken Wednesday. Portland.

• Mine's in....      Nesting Coots - Taken today

6819.JPG 965.4K
  • edited February 8
    Mine`s in...

....taken this morning

• Mine's in. Village square, taken on phone yesterday.

• edited February 8
    thanks for all your entries.

1st Mary Ann, there is so much going on in this photo, I had to look closely to see if the horse's foot was in Smiddy's hand or not! Was that your husband?

2nd Dipper, lovely monochrome effect

3rd Sheila, idyllic looking place, just what I would imagine an English village to look like, having never been in one (have visited a few of your cities though, London, Liverpool, Durham, Manchester, Carlisle and Birmingham)

Mags, what can I say, Fur Coat and No Knickers! Do you use that expression down South too? ;)
    Chris, I like these exhibits, today and yesterday's one.
  • Well done Marion Jonathan and Sheila
  • Well done Marion and Sheila. Nice shots. Thanks for my placing and for judging Valeria.
  • Well done Mary Ann, Jonathan and Sheila
  • Well done Mary-Ann and Jonathan.  Thanks for 3rd Valerie and for judging.  I do love where I live... interesting things like a castle and stocks.  Nice community.
  • Well done Mary-Ann, Jonathan and Sheila. Nice shots. Thanks for judging Valerie.
  • Well done Mary-Ann, Jonathan and Sheila. Thanks for judging Valerie.
  • Thanks for the win Valerie & for judging .... no it`s not my husband, it`s Peter the Farrier... he`s been our farrier for about 20 years  :)
    Well done Jonathan & Sheila ... nice shots