Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC MARCH 1st

Your challenge for today is...
FIRST.....I look forward to judging your imaginative interpretations :(

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine`s in... & I`m first!! :)

Happy St. David`s day

My first camera

• Mine's in....            My first glass of Red today. :D

• Mine's in.  A.....first letter of the alphabet.

• Mine's in. 1stcup of the day.
  • Mine's in: I forgot to put the camera on Sports mode so Chris O'Hare [GB] coming first in the 3000m heat looks a little blurred

• Mines in
    The First Ever Trophy presented to the First Ever winning Platoon of the First Ever Lord Darby Patrolling and Battle march competition 
    Presented to me

• Mine's in..

The first flower to open on the forsythia

• Mines in
    The First Ever Trophy presented to the First Ever winning Platoon of the First Ever Lord Darby Patrolling and Battle march competition 
    Presented to me

@Harold9919 ;  Didn't realise that we were in the presence of a celebrity  :)
  • edited March 1
    Janga.stud
    in the forces 1973 I was a very Fit young man then and it was a new competition created by the north west command as was, I was attach to the Lancastrian Volunteers for a couple of years so I talked them into entering it every member of the Platoon ( 6 of us received one each) presented by lord Darby individually 
    It was  three day exercise in which we had to complete various tasks in specific times ending with a 2 Mile assault course in full battle kit and shooting down 15 1Ft square steel plates at 300 Yards in 30 Mins we each had 5 Rounds of live 7.62 mil rounds
    It was knackering
  • RESULTS
    How on earth can I choose a winner from all these imaginative entries !!!!!!!   BUT..
    1st..Harold's trophy...
    thanks for the explanation of it's origin
    2nd..everyone else...THANK YOU
  • Well done Harold and thanks for the Challenge Chris.
  • Well done Harold. Thanks for the challenge and for judging Chris.
  • Well done Harold.  Thanks for the interesting challenge Chris.
  • edited March 1
    Well done Harold ... both for winning the trophy & subsequently today`s IHC  :)
    Thanks for the challenge Chris
  • Well done Harold
  • Thank you All