Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monday`s IHC (4th March)

Thanks again Jackie

Your Monday challenge is:

Seen from behind .... apparently it`s called "Ruckenfigur" .... I just learnt that  :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMonday

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Ruckenfigur - that sounds like what a dyslexic corpse would say when it finds it cant move.
  • Dipper said:
    Ruckenfigur - that sounds like what a dyslexic corpse would say when it finds it cant move.
     :D  :D :D
  • Mine's in....

• Mine's in.... taken today.

Cortege of the late great Gordon Banks.  Went past very quickly and just managed a [ terrible ]shot of the hearse.  Very low key with just one mass of lilies on the coffin, in comparison to Stan's hearse which you could hardly see for floral tributes.  Most of Gordon's tributes are around his statue.  Will visit tomorrow if it doesn't rain again!!

My shot is of the back of the cortege as it went down the hill away from me.  Taken on almost full zoom.

• Mine's in:  Benji no longer needs stabilisers but I won't let him go on the road yet.

• Nice selection of shots peeps 

Results:

1st .... Margaret`s .... 
    Man with dog ... a nice simple layout with the disappearing path

2nd .... Sheila`s .... Funeral cortege .... much more complicated, but well composed

3rd everyone else .... thanks folks .... now you all know what ruckenfigur means if you didn`t already  :D

• Well done Margaret and Sheila
  • Well done Margaret and Sheila. Thanks for the challenge Mary-Ann.
  • Well done Margaret - my favourite as well.  Thanks for 2nd spot Mary-Ann and for an interesting challenge.
  • Well done Margaret and Sheila. Thanks for the challenge and for judging Mary-Ann.
  • edited March 4
    Thanks for the win MaryAnn and well done Sheila. It's my neighbour and his son's dog. I saw him on the way back from my walk around the pond