Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wed 10 April IHC

Thanks again Marion for the win.

For Wednesday's challenge I would like to see the passing of time.

================================================================

Rules

• Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.
  • No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
  • Photos cannot be changed once posted.
  • If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
  • The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.
  • The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.
  • If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo

Comments

• Mine's in...taken on self timer....52 years between these photos...OMG!!
  • Mine's in....

• Mine's in.... large egg timer that sits in the bathroom...

• Mine`s in...

Hermione Granger    Time-turner .... or how to fit 2 days into one  :D

055.JPG 943.9K
  • Time's up! Back soon ...

Ooops, forgot to post that, so I'll just give the results!

Joint first are Harold and Sheila - both are intriguing shots, and more closely match what I had in mind when I set the theme - I should have made it clearer. 
    Do you cook your eggs in the bathroom, Sheila?
    Harold, is that a multiple exposure? I think my camera can do that but I've not got round to trying it.
    Third is Jackie's stamps. Somewhere I have a similar book of pre-decimalisation stamps, too, yellow I think.

I'll ask Sheila to set tomorrow's challenge.
  • Thanks for choosing my shot Alan and well done to Harold and Jackie.  I saw a large egg timer in Belgium in my hotel and fell in love with it.  It was just glass... no frame.  I mentioned it to my daughter and she got me one for Christmas.  Matches the colours in my bathroom perfectly.  Years ago, both my daughters and my grandchildren brushed their teeth until an egg timer had finished.  :)  However, this one is massive, so they might just give up!!  Back soon when I can think of a theme.  A shot of the complete egg timer.  It's about 9" tall.

• Well done Harold Sheila and Jackie
  • Well done Harold, Sheila and Jackie. Thanks for the challenge and for judging Alan.
  • Well done Sheila and Harold...good shots. Thanks for my mention Alan and for the Challenge.
  • Well done Harold Sheila & Jackie ... good shots 
    Thanks for the challenge Alan
  • Thanks for joint 1st Alan
    yes it is multiple exposure 4 shots 
    well done sheila