Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC Wednesday 15th May

Thanks again Mags.  Wednesday's task is to take a super shot of "SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW"
Have a lovely day and enjoy the great weather. ☀️

Rules

Photos must be taken between now and 9.30 p.m. UK Time.

No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.

Photos cannot be changed once posted.

If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.

The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.

The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.

If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).

Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine's in....   Old $2 note taken out of circulation in 1988 and New $2 coin

• Mine's in. Old Mobile Phone and New Mobile Phone.

• Mine's in - Computer mass storage then and now.
    Two five-and-a-quarter inch floppy disc drives holding 100,000 bytes on a disc, from my BBC Computer system early 1980s.
    The tiny black box top left is a 2 terabyte hard drive, holding 2,000,000,000,000 bytes.

• Thank you everyone for your entries.  Some oldies but goodies in there.  My choices today are...

1st - Alan.  Made me reminisce about the time when I had  a floppy disk with my g.pig pedigrees on it.  Haven't found one to match it... yet.

2nd - Chris.  just for the humour

3rd - everyone else - thank you all.

Over to Alan to set Thursday's challenge.
  • Well done Alan and Chris. Thanks for the challenge Sheila.
  • Well done Alan. Thanks for the mention Sheila  :D
  • Thanks for the win Sheila. Well done Chris - that reminds me, I need to get out a new roll  :o
  • Well done Alan & Chris ... nice shots
    Thanks for the challenge Sheila
  • Well done Alan and Chris. Thanks for the challenge and for judging Sheila.
  • @Parky54 ;   Don't forget to change the closing time in the Rules from 9:30pm Alan when you set the next Challenge. It hasn't been changed for a few days.  :)
  • @witchone
    I'd spotted that and will try to remember, but at the moment I haven't thew faintest idea what to set for tomorrow!